DarkLord92

Nov 7, 2020
Good update as always, but there is one thing that bothers me a bit, you should put a marker ( like an exclamation mark over their heads ) for when an NPC has a quest to give or an interaction available I think that would be a good addition.

Reactions: Koto Amatsukame

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
the art looks gorgeous but the tags are a little vanilla. maybe a classmate included a twin sister? maybe include a married woman or two as a secret harem member when her husband is away? maybe even a loli somwhere?

just a few suggestions

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
:( Another fantasy harem RPG WITHOUT the shortstacks, why so much stigma towards goblinettes and the like?! I wish people would make more games like this and actually PUT dwarf, halfling, gnome, goblin, etc. scenes in, but no I guess that's just wishful thinking... Nice concept here though, looking forward to seeing where it goes from here.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Have to agree with those saying the fishing minigame is a pain. The things so annoying and grindy that it makes me look for ANY other option to make money.
I've actually never been able to catch more than 2 fish per outing: most times, it's only one. So, given that 1 fish = 20 G and I need to make 1000G, I need to go out fishing close to 50 times. If I were able to reliably catch 2 fish every time, I'd cut this down to only 25 fishing trips...

Wow. Reminds me of the doors we need to keep breaking down in another game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jampfl

Dec 20, 2021
:( Another fantasy harem RPG WITHOUT the shortstacks, why so much stigma towards goblinettes and the like?! I wish people would make more games like this and actually PUT dwarf, halfling, gnome, goblin, etc. scenes in, but no I guess that's just wishful thinking... Nice concept here though, looking forward to seeing where it goes from here.
Alvein might have what you're looking for.

IncanVex89

Dec 29, 2020
I've actually never been able to catch more than 2 fish per outing: most times, it's only one. So, given that 1 fish = 20 G and I need to make 1000G, I need to go out fishing close to 50 times. If I were able to reliably catch 2 fish every time, I'd cut this down to only 25 fishing trips...

Wow. Reminds me of the doors we need to keep breaking down in another game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What? First time I tried I got 5 fish. So unless it was changed it doesnt seem at all difficult. Did you use the arrow keys instead of mouse as the game told you?

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
The game already has goblins in it:unsure:? There will be more content with them in the future.

I've actually never been able to catch more than 2 fish per outing: most times, it's only one.
I think your doing something wrong if your numbers are that low? You should be making over 100g each time with the basic boat and over 200g with the upgraded one.

Last edited:
Reactions: hagymasanyika

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
cant find the last banker there is one talking about bribing but it just keeps repeating the dialogue

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes