kr4wl3r

Dec 4, 2018
I'm not sure if this is the right place to try and bring it up, but the last update killed Steam screenshots. Is there a way to restore screenshot functionality in steam? Tried rebinding it from F12 to other keys, but no luck there. Didn't have much luck trying to Google an answer...

Sinisterheat

Nov 19, 2018
Lol that damned horse goes diagonal in the desert for the horse whisperer quest. For anyone having issues catching it, I suggest using your keyboard. Also, knock out a few scorpions, helps if the area is cleared a bit.

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
who can help me out, which scenes am I missing here? and how to unlock them?
You're missing two Ruth scenes and an Orla scene. The easiest way to find what you need to do is getting hints from the fortune teller in Roma.

Chef Lazarus

Jan 2, 2020
how to find white stallion's hair and goblin salt, when i go to fortune teller it says complete sea-saggy biscuit. i mean yes i know but how? does the fortune teller a scammer? :ROFLMAO: harem in another world.png

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
how to find white stallion's hair and goblin salt, when i go to fortune teller it says complete sea-saggy biscuit. i mean yes i know but how? does the fortune teller a scammer? :ROFLMAO:
The horse is the one you saved from the desert earlier. Goblin salt you get from the Goblin village

Reactions: ToasterTim
3.60 star(s) 20 Votes