Scuzzbucket

Jan 8, 2018
Where is the priest in Akaba? I've checked as much as I can in that town and I can't find him to unlock teleporter use. Help

nvm, eventually found it, after rescuing the adventurer in the graveyard and interacting with the teleporter at the Border Gate, instead of the Akaba one.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
How do I get the missing scenes?

View attachment 3689081
Sasha second from the left - you probably need older game version to unlock it. There is a save file posted on this thread with that event unlocked. Event is broken. Dev probably should remove it completely instead of keeping event in recollection room.
Sasha third from the left - try using other options to convince king during initial scripted events instead of showing him lighter.
Maria on the right - I suspect you gave her letter from mother superior without adjusting the letter.

Is there a walkthrough anywhere? Im a dumb ass haha. Idk where to find the mountain temple or the clown.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: JOHunter57

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Sasha second from the left - you probably need older game version to unlock it. There is a save file posted on this thread with that event unlocked. Event is broken. Dev probably should remove it completely instead of keeping event in recollection room.
This is incorrect. You can talk to the fairy in her office to unlock these scenes.
I had the same issue, did you find a fix?
You need to have activated the teleport crystal outside Akaba

ZyRtY2

Jul 31, 2022
Questions:
  1. Where is the goblin cloth?
  2. How to get the pulling Sasha's dress scene?

Last edited:

Adhur1

Jun 16, 2022
This is incorrect. You can talk to the fairy in her office to unlock these scenes.

You need to have activated the teleport crystal outside Akaba
how do i activate the teleporter, all the walkthrough says was interact with it and thats what i did

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Last edited:

HappyGuy96968

Mar 31, 2022
Well I was planning the game and wanted to ask is there a gallery in game for repeating scenes or something like that?

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes