bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HaremInAnotherWorld-0.72Fix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

flameshin

Jul 15, 2017
Jong Games a little suggestion if I may.
The boss battle below Mia's potion shop felt like hell, because I had hard time seeing the arrows, thanks to them kinda blended with the background image's color.
While in contrast, boss battle against father augustus was pretty easy, breezed through it in one try sinceI could see the arrows pretty clearly.
So you may want to change the background or the arrow color for the first boss battle perhaps? To make it easier for the eyes?
I know that you already made the skip battle function, but well, just wanna give you what I thought anyway.

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Fair point, I'll look into adjusting the colours.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Jong Games a little suggestion if I may.
The boss battle below Mia's potion shop felt like hell, because I had hard time seeing the arrows, thanks to them kinda blended with the background image's color.
While in contrast, boss battle against father augustus was pretty easy, breezed through it in one try sinceI could see the arrows pretty clearly.
So you may want to change the background or the arrow color for the first boss battle perhaps? To make it easier for the eyes?
I know that you already made the skip battle function, but well, just wanna give you what I thought anyway.
I find these types of minigames frustrating, I have only managed to pass them because there is the option to skip them. I like the traditional turn-based combat system of classic RPGs better.

Reactions: Kellerkind207
3.60 star(s) 20 Votes