WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Hey guys , anyone now how to pass the time from evening tonight ?
for Momo event you need to visit her in lounge in nighttime !

Edit: Nevermind , found out you just needed to go to sleep :p

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
Hey guys , anyone now how to pass the time from evening tonight ?
for Momo event you need to visit her in lounge in nighttime !

Edit: Nevermind , found out you just needed to go to sleep :p
You could also click on "WAIT" to advance time.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
You could also click on "WAIT" to advance time.
Yeah but you can only wait until evening and then you can't press it no more same as with the hunt option.
tried everything except for sleeping before I asked the question :D
and It turned out that was the thing to do to trigger the nighttime events :D

Reactions: MegaNZ

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
first time playing. 5 minutes into the game.
my mind - what the fuck is going on ?! but damn that's hot...
i am guessing that i just need to switch off my brain and just enjoy the ride ^_^'

magus448

May 22, 2018
Do saves carry over through updates or do I need to start a new save every time?
When I used my old save lots of things reset but others didn't, now I can't seem to do anything after a few scenes. So new game it is...

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
I'm soft locked at the party, done everyone except sophie but when I talk to her I get booted back to the "choose your girl" screen but she's the only one there and I can't click her.
Try sleeping and keep checking on Sophie.

ravennvm

Mar 3, 2018
i was giving my own opinion
i know it takes few month until next update but i remember when he said he will made update every month
this guy was abandoned his few games years ago
i am just afraid this game will get abandoned also

Reactions: q96b

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
my saves "¤"¤ this game i think lol
Ive already done the raid, got kid back etc what was max story before i stopped, bj from general and fucked by ojajmaa or what she is named who hide behind the curtain in the lounge.
Added new update and it seem old events are paired with new? quest log show double quests, same things, one is done, the other is not.
It is like because ive done some parts and I re did what I already done before and because of that some parts will not trigger because ive already done the trigger before? at day 22 btw
I guess no fix coming? if I want to play I will have to restart with new game? uugh :(

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just use the code for max satisfaction.

There is necessity of sleeping to advance the plot as night events are mandatory and out of MC's hands - thus not possible to manipulate by the Player.

Also - party events are non repeatable and only last for as long as MC goes through all of them - also mandatory and happen cyclically until Mc gets all of 'em.

Please follow the graciously wholesome walk-through provided here in this thread.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Just use the code for max satisfaction.

There is necessity of sleeping to advance the plot as night events are mandatory and out of MC's hands - thus not possible to manipulate by the Player.

Also - party events are non repeatable and only last for as long as MC goes through all of them - also mandatory and happen cyclically until Mc gets all of 'em.

Please follow the graciously wholesome walk-through provided here in this thread.
Why would someone need a walkthrough if there is a hint system in the game? Everything is listed besides the drink for Sophie at the party.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you for the attention for this game and the smoothness of it. It still begs to question though how come it got to "e" version of bug fix if it was that smooth sailing. a+b+c+d+e worth of polishing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Soooo, anybody else having the problem that 07e won't start at all?

7d worked fine, is there even any new content or is this just another bugfix which is now breaking my game?

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes