Khaz_

Jun 1, 2017
Wow this came out of nowhere, it wasn't that long since jap version came out. Can't wait to play it

Reactions: shufek

mintdang5566

Aug 6, 2017
Any of you guys know how to bypass Windows Anti-virus from deleting the crack because it's detecting it to be a virus? The virus should be a false-flag, right?

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
What kind of uncultured moron refuses a harem?
Me. It's why I'd never played this despite generally liking Smee's games.

Many moege readers seems to dislike harem.
Yeah these guys are vanilla to the extreme.
Wouldn't call myself very vanilla, for instance I like certain flavors of netorare. Personally it's because I rarely like every heroine and usually gravitate to one. You have one of Bare&Bunny's titles in your signature -- Nee-chan no Susume was actually the most recent time I recall playing for a group ending, and even that was only the two main heroines.

Hopefully HajiLove sees a translation, people will like it.

Imouto36

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
how to bypass Windows Anti-virus from deleting the crack because it's detecting it to be a virus?
Restore the file from quarantine and add it to your whitelist. Though I did not get any antivirus warnings from Windows Defender on my end.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
I'm interested but spoiler tag me: how is it incest? I see in VNDB that it is an older sister apparently, but this is an isekai where you and childhood friend go to another world and none of the other 4 indicate blood relationship. So... who is it?

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Okay is it just me or does the audio(especially the voices)sound off?
Like it was recorded in a toilet booth with cheap equipment or something(and I actually cross checked with some other stuff so its not my equipment/old ears)?

I'm interested but spoiler tag me: how is it incest? I see in VNDB that it is an older sister apparently, but this is an isekai where you and childhood friend go to another world and none of the other 4 indicate blood relationship. So... who is it?
Its written right there on vndb(spoiler obviously):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
"At this rate he'll turn into a dickless amoeba" So he'l turn into your average anime/manga protagonist
I do have to wonder why they make their protagonists such absolute fucking retards ? is it that hard to throw in some pg 13 sex scenes or fade to black and have a protagonist that doesn't act like a asexual ?

zeusdia

Oct 14, 2017
Anyone else having just black screen when switching to fullscreen? Any fix for that?

Rama

Jun 13, 2017
No incest content, the annoying girl is just pretending to be your daughter. VNDB doesnt say any incest eighter. Please fix the tag if you've made sure as well yourelf.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes