jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
any walkthrough?
There are a few, but only in Japanese so far. Of course you can use a translator (personally I like DeepL Translator for this kind of stuff), but to get the real correct answers you have to be a bit creative. Anyway Here are some:

While it takes some time to do a decent translation, the VN is lengthy (around 31h) so that translation time is insignificant compared to the length of the VN.

Reactions: XHunterual

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
No incest content, the annoying girl is just pretending to be your daughter. VNDB doesnt say any incest eighter. Please fix the tag if you've made sure as well yourelf.
There is but it is spoiler hidden on VNDB. You have to hit the "spoil me" option, then look at the characters and you will see as someone explained it in this thread earlier, that one of the characters is your older half sister from the same mother. Therefore there is still legit blood related incest in the game.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
where is the incest in all this? I've already been introduced to all the pj's and I don't see that label.

haruyu2

Dec 18, 2019
The "Next" button doesn't seem to work properly for me. I've already completed one of the routes but just couldn't bear waiting a whole ass couple of hours just trying to skip all of the long dialogue.
Wonder if there's a fix for this..

Rikkarika

Dec 20, 2020
Malwarebytes also detects the crack as a virus... gonna hold off for now. I would prefer not taking a chance when multiple people have now said there is something detected in the crack Q_Q

Reactions: Boldano
4.00 star(s) 10 Votes