Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Must I fuck everyone or can I just be with my sister?
>looks at title
Yeah,I wonder.

Jokes aside,routes are character focused,not independent.
Or in other words,the Harem is mandatory,you only get to choose what girl the route focuses on.

1WayRoad

Nov 20, 2017
SMEE Visual Novels have consistently been some of the most sweet and entertaining romance VNs I've read in recent memory. This looks like it'll continue the trend.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
>looks at title
Yeah,I wonder.

Jokes aside,routes are character focused,not independent.
Or in other words,the Harem is mandatory,you only get to choose what girl the route focuses on.
Huh?? How does that work??

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Huh?? How does that work??
The Harem happens in the common route and is necessitated by the narrative.
The routes merely dictate the harem style,each of whom focuses a bit more on a different heroine(not by much,for example,you might get a bit more exploration of Hikari´s and the MC´s childhood together in her route,if I remember right).

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
The Harem happens in the common route and is necessitated by the narrative.
The routes merely dictate the harem style,each of whom focuses a bit more on a different heroine(not by much,for example,you might get a bit more exploration of Hikari´s and the MC´s childhood together in her route,if I remember right).
So are there 5 "routes" with one real ending or does each route does have it's own ending, yet still end up as a harem end?

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
So are there 5 "routes" with one real ending or does each route does have it's own ending, yet still end up as a harem end?
Havent gone through a complete route so I couldnt tell you.
Vndb says different endings and it would be rather asinine to have the same for every route so I assume each one is a different harem ending.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
All the routes are harem and each route has their own group scenes. I only played a little of the japanese version so no idea how it handles the heroine whose route you are in.

Reactions: Skyzenski

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Program:Win32/Contebrew.A!ml
HaremKingdom_crack.exe
this program has protentially unwanted behavior

I can trust this one right?? we all pirate after all
pls dont DDOS me

Hentaikage

Jul 31, 2017
havent play the VN yet. according to the CG.. I'm kinda upset with similar faces with different hairs heroine

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
downloaded it, played it, deleted it after 40mins. It works, its probably a good game but nah not for me. 40 mins skipping text and im still in the prologue and have made a grand total of 0 choices.

Grabriel-San

Nov 24, 2019
For those worried about viruses. After a day from running it I haven't seemed to suffer any negative consequences. Might just be a false positive.

Sep 29, 2017
It feels like SMEE's jabs at Japanese males when introducing the protagonist are getting more and more pointed with each release.

Figarroo

Jun 10, 2018
Why does my favorite character have to be my sister, Damn it Wincest. You win this time.

Could have been a S- game but the wincest plot brought it to a A-

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I have a been a fan of SMEE since I got a hold of their title Fureraba, I know we all have different preferences in VNs but there is something about SMEE works that warms my crooked soul and puts blood on thy dick, I dont know, it just. Works. Appreciate this one being translated, I have yet to read a SMEE Harem themed.
Its not like there are many.
I can only count 3 (This, Love Delation and other game with harem in the title).

Reactions: Artix141

1WayRoad

Nov 20, 2017
I have a been a fan of SMEE since I got a hold of their title Fureraba, I know we all have different preferences in VNs but there is something about SMEE works that warms my crooked soul and puts blood on thy dick, I dont know, it just. Works. Appreciate this one being translated, I have yet to read a SMEE Harem themed.
I love the personality that they give their MCs. The way they bounce off of the love interests make for some great interactions.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes