2.90 star(s) 8 Votes

NormalG

Jan 17, 2023
bro is right, i couldnt find that folder too, did the same path "appdata/roaming" and there is no Harem party // opened the game on second time and it didnt saved, i was lv 7 and its kinda annoying to restart over again
If you are using windows just press Win + R. Then write " %appdata% " and press enter. It will open the AppData Folder

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
The enemy AOE really needs to be fucking turned down.
They hurt like hell forcing you to use the priestess but I think it's mostly a vanguard problem, they suck badly, we have no tanks/aggro skills and most melee skills are bad, half-assed classes are even worse with mages being the only strong class in the game.

Reactions: AssmodeusDEV

anoneemous

Jul 11, 2023
If you are using windows just press Win + R. Then write " %appdata% " and press enter. It will open the AppData Folder
bro in which world you didnt understand that we did that path with % and there was no folder, this version might have come without it, because for those who alr have, it normally stay there as renpy games does, but simply there is no folder. We are not dumb to not know about windows, probably more ppl are getting this error so i will just wait another version come to see if the folder appears.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Did I get soft-locked or something? I didn't immediately recruited Amanda when the option first appeared, but now all I see is this. The recruit option never appeared again, I assume I need to recruit her before proceeding with the quest.

1719357144560.png

1719357178146.png

AssmodeusDEV

Oppai Connoisseur
Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
Did I get soft-locked or something? I didn't immediately recruited Amanda when the option first appeared, but now all I see is this. The recruit option never appeared again, I assume I need to recruit her before proceeding with the quest.

View attachment 3770664

View attachment 3770666
Yep, you were. Use or notepad to amanda_progress to 3.

How did you managed to get it to 5?

Edit: Okay I think I found the problem, somehow the headpat scene cotributed to progression

Last edited:
Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Yep, you were. Use or notepad to amanda_progress to 3.

How did you managed to get it to 5?

Edit: Okay I think I found the problem, somehow the headpat scene cotributed to progression
Thanks, will do that. Also, that milking is unnecessary at all, especially trying to drag on whatever direction only works sometimes, either it pulls too much, or barely any movement, or nothing at all.

Another one to fix.

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes