VN Unity Abandoned Harem Protagonist [Demo] [Starbeam]

U

User_23654

5d6dfd40db3f9ddc3b51e0cf3fd2f8ac_original.jpg

Overview:
Our story starts out with you being born into a new and fresh Harem Show. You're the main character, and oddly enough, you're aware of that. With the help of the Narrator - a semi-omnipresent voice that only you can hear (because protagonist privileges, bruh) you are now have the quest of conquering the hearts of several hot anime chicks. Let's just hope that you're good enough for the task. Handling so many sweethearts will be a challenge!​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-28
Release Date: 2018-07-21
Developer/Publisher: Starbeam -
Censorship: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

728605880_preview_Screen1.png 728605880_preview_Screen2.png 728605880_preview_Screen3.png 728605880_preview_Screen4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
Sounds like a fun concept and the art looks pretty good. But looking on the kickstarter updates... oof. Looks like some ugly stuff is happening behind the scenes. Won't be expecting much to come of this one.
Just looked at the comments on the kickstarter page as well, and you werent kidding. Looks like the creator lost his entire team and that team is going ahead making a (a different) game in the same spirit...

Reactions: ArcadiaBae

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
they beat kickstarter 60k/8K for like 2 years ( 2016 )

is there an actual full version ? ( as i see "after the release" on the censorship )

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
that story can't be more blunt can it?

but it could burn up some funny hours!

edit: nevermind. after reading this review about the last update i doubt there will be much "fun" playing that game:

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Don't expect a lot, they did a kickstarter, it was a success then... shit started happening.

Basically the "project leader" is useless and people can't work with him, he is using kickstarter page to lie and he removes anything posted by the rest of the people of the team so that people feel like everything is perfectly fine, multiple fights over it.

Even more the project had little to no advance in those 2 years, writers left and many people are angry at this situation, well what I'm saying is 2 months old news so don't know if everything changed but this project was what we usually call A BIG MESS.

Well at least they achieved to advance to this in two years...

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
that story can't be more blunt can it?

but it could burn up some funny hours!

edit: nevermind. after reading this review about the last update i doubt there will be much "fun" playing that game:
That's some pretty scary stuff. It almost seems like it shouldn't even be posted if it is unplayable. Thanks for linking that. I won't bother.

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
Damn, I remember seeing this a while ago, got excited because I noticed that they'd reached the yuri harem goal. Thought it would be a fun game. Shame to see it's gone down the pan like this.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
That's some pretty scary stuff. It almost seems like it shouldn't even be posted if it is unplayable. Thanks for linking that. I won't bother.
i found it out on their main website on kickstarter ^^. a backer or so there posted it and it seems like the team didn't deleted that post... luckily for us! after reading that stuff i would highly recommend to waste ya precious hours with something else.

Reactions: Eunoian

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
wait... is there any NSFW content on the demo?
and we won't get a finished version?
I havn't played it, but by the looks of the review @Daxter250 posted above, no adult content yet, and a finished version doesn't look likely. Almost seems like the guy new all along what he was doing. May be a scam.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
How can it still be a demo after 2 years. The comments are brutal

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Over two years of development (reaching almost 8x of it's original budget goal) and what's available is a 100mb build... Not looking very promising. Looks like he hogged the money (not wanting to pay for work) and now is trying to do everything by himself.

Comments are brutal here:

Very cute art though, nice bait.

Reactions: Roch775

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Damn shame. I remember playing a beta of this like, over a year ago and was super excited about it. Didn't know it was headed by an irresponsible jack-ass. To be fair though, I had little hopes for any soon-ish release after seeing all those ridiculous backer promises

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
I’m a kickstarter backer of this game.
Sadly, the project is pretty much dead now. The creator of the game, Starbeam, is a lazy, selfish a**hole who barely works on the game at all and refuses to give it away to the other devs who actually care.
Many members of his team have quit in protest, since there hasn’t been any significant progress in 2 years.

Don’t expect the game to ever be finished.