VN Unity Abandoned Harem Protagonist [Demo] [Starbeam]

dconsmith

Aug 21, 2017
I was a backer for this and it looked great, shame to hear what happened to it. But I guess I didn't care enough if I'm only learning of it's failure now. At least we still got some decent harem focused stuff coming out like Harem Hotel.
Dude that shit don’t even compare to this game.

Reactions: mario1994

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Man.. this whole thread reminds me of that Monster Girl Gamu thing.. So much drama over that game too. Guess I'm gonna stay as far away as this one as possible unless it gets a full release at some point.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
considering how the game was introduced in contrast to the communities advice in regards to the devs credibility... I'd really like to atleast see a warning in the OP about the game being a marriage of Sim Bro (as being buggy as fu**) and Breeding Season (as the main developer repeats the developing story of that).
I can see this doesn't justify the tags "abondened" or "onhold" just yet...still a warning would be appreciated...should also cool down the shitstorm that has been rageing since the thread was created

GeekUchiha9

Nov 5, 2017
HOLY SHIT! I FUCKING LOVED IT! It's just... AWESOME! The graphics, animations, characteres, EVERYTHING! I can't wait the release, 'cause i'm so excited for play this... Thank you for that, dude. I already love this game at all. I think i can be waiting for some more things about that. :3

Reactions: mario1994
Apr 23, 2018
Damn when I saw this was posted I was excited to see an original anime style art game on here. As far as I know this would be the first one most of the other ones uses the ILLUSION engine, but this was anime draw style artwork. After reading all the posts its a shame it turned out this way. Figures a game that would really click well with me goes down the gutter. Although I gotta say if I supported the kickstarter and the dude wasn't producing any results I would be pretty upset.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I am not much into VN these days, but everything aside I still wanted to give this game a chance...
5-10 minutes later...mayor letdown
1. The only handdrawn models are on the mainscreen and GUI for choices (actual models are 3D probably AA2 or something along the line)
2. No save system... so yeah what ever you choose better be certain you wanne keep going with that
3. First choice with a girl and I get a game crash because of an posing error

Deleted the game again and keep looking for something that actually interests me...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well I took a close look to the arms and the bossom of the better endowed girls and I recogniced those models from older 3D games, they look strongly like Anime girls but if you look closer on the edges you still can see it.
if you say they are drawn for you I won't bother you anymore than this...I won't try it again...no great fan of VNs anyway

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
@dconsmith - Please keep the conversation in this thread about the game, and not about your actions on Discord and their consequences. Thanks
I don't really mind, but just curious why my posts were deleted? I thought I handled it pretty well. If I broke any rules, I just want to be aware.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I don't really mind, but just curious why my posts were deleted? I thought I handled it pretty well. If I broke any rules, I just want to be aware.
You're correct, you were fine, but I've found leaving even the most civil response posts on the thread to off-topic drama can reignite said drama. Apologies for not explaining earlier.

Nauzhror

Jul 16, 2018
This game really isn't nearly as bad as I expected from the first few posts in the thread. It's clearly unfinished, and buggy - but not to the extent of being completely unplayable like the deviantart page that was linkedfrom last month seemed to suggest.

The writing is actually of above average quality. Not stellar perhaps, but much better than many other games on this site.

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
You're correct, you were fine, but I've found leaving even the most civil response posts on the thread to off-topic drama can reignite said drama. Apologies for not explaining earlier.
No worries. I understand. And thanks for letting me know, I just wanted to be sure.

Reactions: bas

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
I hope for the game to be released with similar concept to this one, fully animated sprite and full year of gampeplay seem damn promising. 3 characters were interesting, big boobied tsundere, pritty stalker and vigilante nadeshiko. All else were boring or not interesting enough in this demo. Shame, that many lone developers made more in a month then those guys in 2 years... with that much cash you can drop all shit and focus on this. Even I with no skills could produce some real content in two years. Heck, propably I would get my engeener degree at that time.

doll

Jun 26, 2018
It seems Donk is in charge with the project...
There is still some faith to be had with the project tho.