VN Unity Abandoned Harem Protagonist [Demo] [Starbeam]

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
Heh, was a backer myself way back when. Welp, in any case I'll wait and see what happens; maayyyybe something will come out of this, but I'm not holding my breath.

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Heh, was a backer myself way back when. Welp, in any case I'll wait and see what happens; maayyyybe something will come out of this, but I'm not holding my breath.
If you were to hold your breath, most likely you would die waiting for something to happen.. though, Anime style harem story with plot spanning a full year.. made not by devs from Japan? Damn.. at last it will have western touch to their plot. Heck.. all of them are similar in their humour which at some point will make you puke rainbows or how spineless main character is most of the time and we have no other choice to make.. in this game there is a choice between being spineless or brave. Which in my taste is damn good. Add to it fully animated sprites.. heck, even in most Japan based games we cannot see such perfection in their build. Add to it diverse characters and propable side characters.. it had and still has great potential. This Demo they lounched was superb in its shortness.. Moving faces, mimic and Tities.. Banzai! It has great base to build on, the only thing it lacks is... content. Which for 2 years of work is none existant.. or berly existing. Which is what most of you complain about.

sam5332

Jul 29, 2017
what. the. fuck. Can someone explain to me what exactly happend and whats going to happen with this, is this even a hentai game? does it have scenes? wtf

dconsmith

Aug 21, 2017
what. the. fuck. Can someone explain to me what exactly happend and whats going to happen with this, is this even a hentai game? does it have scenes? wtf
It was or will. The guy was bad at handling the money I think and also wasn’t keeping contact with people I think. Also he didn’t do much of the work at all. That part I know. So now he’s mostly doing it on his own and has gotten new people to work on it now...possibly. I mean he did just post a new update for the game today.

doll

Jun 26, 2018
It was or will. The guy was bad at handling the money I think and also wasn’t keeping contact with people I think. Also he didn’t do much of the work at all. That part I know. So now he’s mostly doing it on his own and has gotten new people to work on it now...possibly. I mean he did just post a new update for the game today.
Can you give a link to the update? I'm really curious about this one

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
It's what should have become a glorious game became a shit kickstarter show u_u
Biggest problem is that even if the former team did make a game similar later on it would probably not have the same success for the reason that the art is actually from the creator of the project and thus the useless man behind the say so project u_u

MegamanMegas

Aug 22, 2017
You can contact the Zhor'i. Since Humans are a Zhor'i creation, they actually own everything we make or do. We would need to appeal for being recognized as actual people by the central government of our own galaxy if want any rights at all. We opt out because our elites prefer having currency over any prospect we would have to adapt to an economy centered on matter conversion technology, think of Star Trek.

Anyways, the Zhor'i can take his work and probably complete it, then submit it and it'll be free and probably better like VR Chat simulation good.

"But if they do, expect all the girls to have penises and weirdo loli girl to be 20% cuter, 50% crazier and 100% funnier."

dvqrud6891

Dec 7, 2017
You can contact the Zhor'i. Since Humans are a Zhor'i creation, they actually own everything we make or do. We would need to appeal for being recognized as actual people by the central government of our own galaxy if want any rights at all. We opt out because our elites prefer having currency over any prospect we would have to adapt to an economy centered on matter conversion technology, think of Star Trek.

Anyways, the Zhor'i can take his work and probably complete it, then submit it and it'll be free and probably better like VR Chat simulation good.

"But if they do, expect all the girls to have penises and weirdo loli girl to be 20% cuter, 50% crazier and 100% funnier."
It's been a month, how has no one commented anything on the goldmine that is this comment?

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
No update posted by devs since December, marking abandoned.

(reading through the thread, this really shouldnt come as as surprise to anyone).

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
Welp, there was an update a week ago for what it's worth (and I don't think it's worth removing the abandoned status yet at this point). Comments are good reading if you need some salt.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
No update posted by devs since December, marking abandoned.

(reading through the thread, this really shouldnt come as as surprise to anyone).
Dev's posted again, remove abandoned tag. Based on the comments on that update i doubt the tag will be gone long though.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Dev's posted again, remove abandoned tag. Based on the comments on that update i doubt the tag will be gone long though.
Once a game has been marked abandoned (due to the 3 months of no word from the dev) its forum policy to not remove the abandoned tag until theres an actual game update.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Apparently not. Updated on the 15th of May this year. Haven't tried to download and play but apparently it's there.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Nothing to download - the link leads to some scripts. No images, no game.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
What a shame this didn't go anywhere. The concept is way too good. Maybe I may steal it make something inspired by it.