VN Unity Abandoned Harem Protagonist [Demo] [Starbeam]

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
they beat kickstarter 60k/8K for like 2 years ( 2016 )

is there an actual full version ? ( as i see "after the release" on the censorship )
yea i kinda lost interest after i saw, None (H-Content after Release!)

popober

Jun 9, 2017
*sees title* Huh... seems immensely straight to the point, but could be interesting.
*clicks*
*sees art* Alright, that actually looks pretty dang good.
*reads description* Wow, so I get to play as a harem anime protagonist that is potentially NOT a gigantic dumbfuck? Sign me up! That sounds great in so many ways.
*reads the rest of the thread* Welp. Shit.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Check update number 61 on the updates tab in the kickstarter page; it seems it is still going.

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
I’m a kickstarter backer of this game.
Sadly, the project is pretty much dead now. The creator of the game, Starbeam, is a lazy, selfish a**hole who barely works on the game at all and refuses to give it away to the other devs who actually care.
Many members of his team have quit in protest, since there hasn’t been any significant progress in 2 years.

Don’t expect the game to ever be finished.
wow...but why? a nice game, people also paid for this.

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
he calls this a demo i call this nothing why are there some devs like this i would not give this guy 1 cent i rather blow every extra cent i have each month on a good developed thats not a ass like invidi or akabur

zero1234

Jun 16, 2017
Just looked at the comments on the kickstarter page as well, and you werent kidding. Looks like the creator lost his entire team and that team is going ahead making a (a different) game in the same spirit...
Do you know where i can find this game or the team?

Reactions: Boardguy

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Those monsters on her chest have my attention!:p

Sadly, the project is pretty much dead now. The creator of the game, Starbeam, is a lazy, selfish a**hole who barely works on the game at all and refuses to give it away to the other devs who actually care.
Many members of his team have quit in protest, since there hasn’t been any significant progress in 2 years.

Really? Well, shit. That sucks. Thanks for letting us know.

Reactions: UrsusDerpus

NineTies

Jun 18, 2017

You should talk to kickstarter accountability. Starbeam is legally responsible to produce results or return the money.

Erudian

Jan 3, 2018
Here I sit thinking i hit the jackpot with a game and what happens? Dev is a money-grabber that screwed over his team...
The Demo actually looks nice but thats pretty much it...

Anyone know where i can find this 'Donk' thats supposed to do their own project/version of this game?

Reactions: Superk and zero1234

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Wooooww... I remember watching TeamFourStar play the demo a few years back on their gaming channel and it's... still a short demo..

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Dang, RIP for another decent idea. I liked the idea of having a protag. who was semi-aware of the narration. Some of the manga that I like have this like Hayate the Combat Butler, and it makes me laugh quite a bit. Bit sad about this one, but oh well. Life goes on. Even if it sucks.

dconsmith

Aug 21, 2017
Dang, RIP for another decent idea. I liked the idea of having a protag. who was semi-aware of the narration. Some of the manga that I like have this like Hayate the Combat Butler, and it makes me laugh quite a bit. Bit sad about this one, but oh well. Life goes on. Even if it sucks.
Kira backlund was gonna voice one of the characters. WE WERE GONNA TRY TO GET TAKAHATA101 AND CHRIS ZITO FROM YES YES LOVE ADVENTURE GO TO VOICE THE HAREM PROTAG AND NARRATOR WITH THE DIABLO CHARACTER VOICE FROM THE VIDEO!!!

THE TITS WERE GONNA BE ABLE TO GROW!!! A CHARACTER WAS GONNA HAVE A HUGE ASS WITH EXPANSIONS ON THAT TOO!!! also there was a bbw character that was gonna have bbw expansion as well. And a muscular character with expansion their too. We would’ve had lactation for the breasts girl too. And the Loli would’ve gotten the tits from the tits character in a tit switch story. There was gonna be a female protag too. The red head was gonna be a Yandere also btw. We also were gonna have these things called wish stone snow that wouldve helped change some stuff in the game for the better. There were gonna be costumes too. Tits McGee was gonna be a succubus. I think there would’ve been a milf look later on also. You all have no idea what you are missing out on. Theres a chatango for it btw. Although you need to find the game for access.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Kira backlund was gonna voice one of the characters. WE WERE GONNA TRY TO GET TAKAHATA101 AND CHRIS ZITO FROM YES YES LOVE ADVENTURE GO TO VOICE THE HAREM PROTAG AND NARRATOR WITH THE DIABLO CHARACTER VOICE FROM THE VIDEO!!!
o_O whoa

Superk

May 21, 2017
*Reads Description*
Oh shit, this game seems golden.
*Reads comments*
Wait...what?
*Reads KickStarter Comments*

THIS IDEA WAS FUCKING GOLDEN.

Dammit, it always have to be something, doesn't it.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
I was a backer for this and it looked great, shame to hear what happened to it. But I guess I didn't care enough if I'm only learning of it's failure now. At least we still got some decent harem focused stuff coming out like Harem Hotel.