myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
For me it's Nicole Ary Lucy. Giorgia and Beatrice will stay forever at the end and will most likely be ignored by me and have 0 stats. Beatrice has a nice face but that's where it ends for me which is also the same for Giorgia.

Last edited:

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Any chance we will see any of the girls from George and The Medical Degree? especially Milly :love: Also this is getting better with every update still got a bit to go but I can see the improvements so good job with that. (y)
Hi, thanks for your compliments. There will also be a girl from George and the medical degree. However, I doubt in the next update, because I will focus on the content of the girls already present in the resort.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Any chance we will see any of the girls from George and The Medical Degree? especially Milly :love: Also this is getting better with every update still got a bit to go but I can see the improvements so good job with that. (y)
Any of the girls really. ZL has a talent in creating attractive girls. I'd prefere Mindy, but she looks almost identical to Nicole, so I don't think it could be an option. Unless she has an also athletic sister...

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Merry Christmas!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi, guys,
I'm not writing today to update you on the status of the game's development, but to thank you. I thank you all for your support, advice and compliments received.
This year was challenging where a project was born and then abandoned for this game (Harem Resort).
The new year will bring new updates to this beautiful game, which makes me increasingly happy.
I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your loved ones.

Link post:

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
New poll.
Which is your favorite girl in the game?

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Harem Resort V0.2 Development Update 1

18.jpg

Hi, guys,

First of all, I wish you a happy 2020.

These days I'm finishing Ary's story for version 0.2. There will be new interactions and interesting scenes. Also I have implemented the first item that you can take from the store in the computer (in the bedroom).

I'll move on to Giorgia's development later.

There's a lot of work, also because there will be animations.

We'll catch up with the next news.

Thank you for your support and thanks for Pitrik and Mormont help.

Link Post:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.1

When you try to open the Gallery

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
TypeError: 'unicode' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\Downloads\Harem Resort-0 1-pc\Harem_Resort-0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Downloads\Harem Resort-0 1-pc\Harem_Resort-0.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\Downloads\Harem Resort-0 1-pc\Harem_Resort-0.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\Harem Resort-0 1-pc\Harem_Resort-0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\Harem Resort-0 1-pc\Harem_Resort-0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3510, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\Downloads\Harem Resort-0 1-pc\Harem_Resort-0.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "D:\Downloads\Harem Resort-0 1-pc\Harem_Resort-0.1-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "D:\Downloads\Harem Resort-0 1-pc\Harem_Resort-0.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "D:\Downloads\Harem Resort-0 1-pc\Harem_Resort-0.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 707, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\Downloads\Harem Resort-0 1-pc\Harem_Resort-0.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 946, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\Downloads\Harem Resort-0 1-pc\Harem_Resort-0.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 881, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\Downloads\Harem Resort-0 1-pc\Harem_Resort-0.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Tue Jan 07 19:01:01 2020

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Bug 0.1

When you try to open the Gallery

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\Downloads\Harem Resort-0 1-pc\Harem_Resort-0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Downloads\Harem Resort-0 1-pc\Harem_Resort-0.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\Downloads\Harem Resort-0 1-pc\Harem_Resort-0.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\Harem Resort-0 1-pc\Harem_Resort-0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\Harem Resort-0 1-pc\Harem_Resort-0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3510, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\Downloads\Harem Resort-0 1-pc\Harem_Resort-0.1-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "D:\Downloads\Harem Resort-0 1-pc\Harem_Resort-0.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 707, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\Downloads\Harem Resort-0 1-pc\Harem_Resort-0.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 946, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\Downloads\Harem Resort-0 1-pc\Harem_Resort-0.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 881, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\Downloads\Harem Resort-0 1-pc\Harem_Resort-0.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Tue Jan 07 19:01:01 2020
Hi, thanks for reporting the bug. I wrote to you in private to ask for more information. Thank you.

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Harem Resort V0.2 Development Update 2

2.jpg

Hi, guys,
today I finished developing Giorgia for version 0.2.
This update will bring new interesting events with her. You can spend the evening at the restaurant with her.
I'm developing Beatrice now.

Thank you for your support and thanks for Pitrik and Mormont help.

Link Post:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Nicole will beat them all and then she's going to take Ary and Lucy as prizes for the night.
Nope ...Beatrice ( that is a Goddess) will kill other girls to have the mc only for herself ;)

#Beatrice rules
#Beatrice best girl

Reactions: ZL-Games

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
so, downloaded, played it and...

somebody wanna clue me in as to why this game has a loli tag?!?!?

2.20 star(s) 10 Votes