3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

F1forhalp

SOTD: Indra vs. Beathackers - All Filters
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Hoping there's a harem ending for this unlike the original plans. No way am I giving Terra, Sarah, Rhea, Noemi, Jessica, or Vanessa to anyone else.
but that's exactly your task; to go out there and collect women for the sake of your nation's survival, and bring them home so they can has babies.. something along that line. that's why you are bestowed with ceaseless sex power and whatnot, and never have to worry about preggers. you won't make babies.
and and you get that fame and all the nice things when you are finished, that's a promise. i think that's how the old intro was, right? ..right??

..or am i in the wrong game?

LastSurprise

Jan 23, 2019
but that's exactly your task; to go out there and collect women for the sake of your nation's survival, and bring them home so they can has babies.. something along that line. that's why you are bestowed with ceaseless sex power and whatnot, and never have to worry about preggers. you won't make babies.
and and you get that fame and all the nice things when you are finished, that's a promise. i think that's how the old intro was, right? ..right??

..or am i in the wrong game?
'Ralph' says that he's gathering women to rebuild his kingdom, giving all but one of them to other nobles in his kindom.

But what if his kingdom is no more?

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
The combat is a chore now. If I remember correctly, the base version had a slider you could adjust to make combat easier. Doesnt feel the same without it.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Indra vs. Beathackers - All Filters
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
'Ralph' says that he's gathering women to rebuild his kingdom, giving all but one of them to other nobles in his kindom.

But what if his kingdom is no more?
well uhh in that case i'd say it's then his holy duty to rebuild it, what with all them gals and he the only male left, of his kingdom.. that would ask for a reversal of the 'firing blanks' spell he's under.

Satlun

Jul 5, 2020
I encountered a problem, there is a side quest where you are to go to some ruins on some islands and to get there you need to take the boat west from the hideout.
I went there and did the whole quest without any problems.
After doing some other stuff I decided to see if I could go there again even though the quest is no longer active, when I tried I was told I could not go in that direction then the boat was forced one space to the right... then the text telling me I couldn't go that direction appeared again and I was forced to go a square to the right again... then it happened again... then I was next to the beach of the island hideout and the game was locked:
I could not move and I couldn't open the menu.

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
I encountered a problem, there is a side quest where you are to go to some ruins on some islands and to get there you need to take the boat west from the hideout.
I went there and did the whole quest without any problems.
After doing some other stuff I decided to see if I could go there again even though the quest is no longer active, when I tried I was told I could not go in that direction then the boat was forced one space to the right... then the text telling me I couldn't go that direction appeared again and I was forced to go a square to the right again... then it happened again... then I was next to the beach of the island hideout and the game was locked:
I could not move and I couldn't open the menu.
The programmer asked be to pass on his thanks for the bug report. It has been fixed and will be in the next build.

Reactions: Satlun

espguy

Dec 14, 2017
Ok I give up, where can I find the wyri notes? Got the second one about the spire pretty easy, but cant think about anything related to silver coins.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes