3.40 star(s) 7 Votes
Dec 15, 2017
It's too much to expect that a game called HAREM might actually be a fucking harem game in 2023.
Not like the Original Harem has a harem anyway. The MC is going to pawn all his girls to rich and powerful people in his country to buy back his prestige and gain favor. All the girls are just marketable goods for him.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

F1forhalp

SOTD: Bad Religion - Atomic Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Not like the Original Harem has a harem anyway. The MC is going to pawn all his girls to rich and powerful people in his country to buy back his prestige and gain favor. All the girls are just marketable goods for him.
well he's got them exclusively available for himself, until that day sometime in the far future, if he ever gets to go home.. i'd call it harem, up to the point in time when he really does get home and delivers.
..minus any scenes that might present sharing/whoring because i don't consider that part of a harem.

Eloine

Jan 18, 2021
where is the rats nest in torrin i swear i've searched every building and cant find it
It's in the NE corner, downstairs. However, you need a crowbar and though I have searched and searched, I cannot find one. Game suggests it can be found in Torrin but no clue where!

wragasam

Dec 19, 2020
crowbar is in house where you see stairs but cant access, enter thru door at top down stairs to tools

Doruza

Jan 9, 2021
Think my save is bugged, have been to where the rats net should be but can't get the prompt that allows me to pick up the crowbar. Would appreciate any tips or if you know what's wrong then a fix to the issue.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Think my save is bugged, have been to where the rats net should be but can't get the prompt that allows me to pick up the crowbar. Would appreciate any tips or if you know what's wrong then a fix to the issue.
I have not found the rat's nest yet despite having searched every hole in the walls of the village can you tell me where the rat's nest is?

Doruza

Jan 9, 2021
For anyone who runs into the same problem as me I fixed it by increasing the variable "Prog - Plague Town" by 1, which allowed me to continue the quest.

Rodorinho

Jun 1, 2018
1704366578101.png

Alguém sabe como resolver esse bug onde não consigo beber a bebida do balcão, não consigo progredir na missão

FighterMan_69

Aug 9, 2023
Now where is the girls getting slammed in the ass?

Seriously, this is hot but bitches have 3 holes for a reason. ;)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
well he's got them exclusively available for himself, until that day sometime in the far future, if he ever gets to go home.. i'd call it harem, up to the point in time when he really does get home and delivers.
..minus any scenes that might present sharing/whoring because i don't consider that part of a harem.
If you're going to keep the whole "I whore out my harem" aspects of the game, I think it might be best to add the swinging/prostitution tags, and consider adding a disclaimer about the sharing content.

If someone walks in, reads the tags and sees the description not knowing what they're getting into you're only going to get hate or bad reviews.
Ok, I just downloaded the game, so I guess now it's time to delete it.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes