3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

vo12345

Jan 9, 2024
i am stuck on the first quest, learn more about the island. Anyone has any idea what to do here?

Screamz

Jan 18, 2020
If anyone knows how to solve the quest 'to learn more about terra', it would be a great favor to those who are stuck and can't continue with the game.:unsure:
Go to the hideout, into the basement, then talk to Terra. If you get stuck again there's a pointers tab for quests. I got stuck on that part too.

Reactions: bob666bob666

Screamz

Jan 18, 2020
Sooo during the archeology quest I reached the stair to 2nd floor and started the fight against the slime. That thing is way too strong.
I'm at level 11 so far. Problem is when he spread the plague it instalill all my party members. I resisted 1 tome tried to bring back the party but got killed after a few turns. Any yips on how to win?
Yeah that one's tricky.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway hope that helps anyone else having a hard time with that fight, it's was the toughest fight by far in the game for me.

Screamz

Jan 18, 2020
i am stuck in torrin can someone tell me how to do this side quest step for step plz?
Torrin seems like it's only 3/4 of the way finished so far. So if you can't complete it I wouldn't worry about it so much.

For me the tricky part was initiating the investigation. If memory serves you need to talk to people first, don't just go into every house looking at every hole in the wall like I did lol. Once you talk to the right person things should be more straightforward from there.

Just a reminder for anyone else that gets stuck in the game. There is a pointers tab that gives you hints on how to proceed. Can't remember if it would be helpful for Torrin but it's there.

Sorry I can't give you a step by step.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes