Seeking Harem RPG/strategy with evil/asshole maledom protagonist

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I'm having another go at this, hoping to get across exactly what I'm looking for. The criteria:

- Actual gameplay of some sort, not a VN.
- Evil/cruel/selfish protagonist.
- Lots of different characters to add to the harem, the more the better. Ideally world/country domination. Almost every female character in the game should be "recruitable", unless she's an ally.
- Ideally not slave or rape. Mind control, seduction, trickery, coercion are fine.

Overwhored is a good example, The Last Sovereign would be ideal if only the MC were Chaotic Evil instead of Neutral Good (yes, I'm aware that subverting that trope is the point of that game), and scouring the forum I've come across these as well:

- Tyrant Quest (it's a VN sadly, but otherwise it's almost perfect)
- Ravager. More gameplay, less harem. Tonally it's great and so is the writing imo.
- Elven Conquest Part 2 (very lightweight gameplay)
- School Conquest (more slave collection than harem)
- Absolute Power Corruption (again not much in the way of harem interactions, but the MC is certainly a real piece of work and you have free reign in the world. Not much actual gameplay)
- Renryuu Ascension (though I think the evil is optional and I'm not sure if the harem reacts to it much, haven't played it enough)
- Leane 2. Except instead of the MC being the evil maledom, it's the king he serves.
- Something Unlimited. More collection than harem, otherwise good stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: erraticnipples

trainzebra

Jan 13, 2019
Take over is exactly what you're looking for. You use chemicals to make the women around you more compliant/sexual and recruit them into supporting you. I believe it eventually reaches the point that youre overthrowing the government instead of just people you immediately know, but its pretty grindy and I lost interest before I hit that point.

https://f95zone.to/threads/take-over-v0-34-studio-dystopia.10384/

Areas of Gray isn't exactly what you're looking for, but im betting will be up your alley. You eventually play as a malevolent AI thats manipulating a family into committing incest with technology and chemistry. There's a whole lot of mind fuckery going on behind that, but mystery is part of the appeal. It's one of my fave games on this site.

https://f95zone.to/threads/areas-of-gray-v1-0-beta-notvil.17069/

Last edited:
Reactions: Pretentious Goblin
Aug 6, 2020
Have you tried Venus Blood Frontier?
https://f95zone.to/threads/venus-blood-frontier-v1-08-dual-tail-ninetail.42356/

I can't give a description on it since it's been ages since I played this, but I do remember it being bent on world domination, well The Floating Country of Yggdrasil to be specific, Protagonist is kinda an asshole and he's manipulative as fuck, He gets a decently large harem, and it's more of training the harem members, oh yeah, strategy and gameplay is a large part of the game, so I think you might like it

Edit - I remembered how fucking plot heavy this game is holy shit
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, also lot's of tentacles and when I say lot's of tentacles I mean LOT'S OF TENTACLES, anal, there's even a scene where one of the girls shat themselves, Netori because one of the Harem members is a widow, and the final scene for said Harem member was quite interesting, Loli, Incest, corruption, multiple endings, and again, when I say MULTIPLE ENDINGS, MUTIPLE GODDAMN ENDINGS, THERE'S SO FUCKING MANY, TRUST ME. You can even treat your harem members right, and have them fall genuinely in love with you and Norse Mythology is strong with this one, No really, everyone is named after a prominent being in Norse Myth
Also, OP, trust me, you will need this, LIKE ABSOLUTELY NEED THESE - ,

and now, since I wrote this, I'm very much compelled to re-play the game, welp, I guess imma download 3gb worth of corruption hentai

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017

I can't give a description on it since it's been ages since I played this, but I do remember it being bent on world domination, well The Floating Country of Yggdrasil to be specific, Protagonist is kinda an asshole and he's manipulative as fuck, He gets a decently large harem, and it's more of training the harem members, oh yeah, strategy and gameplay is a large part of the game, so I think you might like it

, also lot's of tentacles and when I say lot's of tentacles I mean LOT'S OF TENTACLES, anal, there's even a scene where one of the girls shat themselves, Netori because one of the Harem members is a widow, and the final scene for said Harem member was quite interesting, Loli, Incest, corruption, multiple endings, and again, when I say MULTIPLE ENDINGS, MUTIPLE GODDAMN ENDINGS, THERE'S SO FUCKING MANY, TRUST ME. You can even treat your harem members right, and have them fall genuinely in love with you and Norse Mythology is strong with this one, No really, everyone is named after a prominent being in Norse Myth

and now, since I wrote this, I'm very much compelled to re-play the game, welp, I guess imma download 3gb worth of corruption hentai
Nice, looks like my kind of thing, minus the focus on tentacles. Yeah, having meaningful gameplay in ero-games is a huge plus for me.

inkyhorn

Dec 20, 2020

Venus Blood frontier is too notch, you can play evil or good and get wholesome endings out of it (don’t forget, ever: Thor is waifu.)