2.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 7, 2020
Photo And Text Scale Is Unbalanced... Makes It Unplayable (just my opinion) Zoomed Out Microsoft Edge To 70%. Photo Still Took Up Whole Page and Text Was Too Small To Read Upon Scrolling Down -Monitor Setting 1920 x 1260-

Reaver

May 31, 2017
I'm afraid to publish my game on this site in the release section because I think it's not ready and raw, and here people post this :rolleyes:
I have no life right now... (my leg is messed up) so if you need a game tester I'm down to find bugs... Only thing i wont play is games that have man on man, no offense intended it's just not my thing.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
so I'm planing on using to change the Aunts values from 10 to 15 and see if that will fix the small bug. It didn't work... I can't code for shit nor do i know how to fix code in HTML so I have no idea how to fix Julia's points issue... any ideas, apart from waiting for the devs fix.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
I hope that this game will have some woman on woman action, and if the MC gets to join in on that, that would be great. I would love it if it was Mom and daughter action... (can you guess my kink... :p )

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I have no life right now... (my leg is messed up) so if you need a game tester I'm down to find bugs... Only thing i wont play is games that have man on man, no offense intended it's just not my thing.
I have nothing against you testing the game bro ;)

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
It is recommended that publishers test themselves at least once before publishing
Any developer makes mistakes on their own I will judge.
For example, I made it a rule to test the game 30 times before the release of a new update.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote