• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
AH I just now realized there's a pretty big bug in the party selection room, can still go out to fight but you'd be alone. i'll be fixing that (there's not much to fighting yet so it doesn't matter tooo much as most content is in loss so you could just go and fight and lose and still get content)
In an RPG I don't see losing a fight as a real option. The only option is to win, win and win, as Luis Aragonés would say.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
welp gotta nerf some bosses xD the second fight takes a long time even at level 99 soooo xD

draken83

Dec 11, 2020
So I kind of end up in a repeating loop after losing the fight to the goblin girl, I'd imagine a scene is meant to play.
nvm happens regardless of winning or losing, not sure what's going on. Downloaded the game from mega if that helps
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

should probably mention that I also have the party following me after the fight.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2019
also I try to be active so ask me anything about it whenever you've got questions, such as what's planned or limits to what's available so far etc :3
For your own sake I suggest not being too active you mixed harem and NTR... this is probably going to get shit on, but I hope for the best for you dev san.

Ruhrok

Apr 15, 2022
just asking upfront: will the content be more leaning towards ntr or is it going to we 50/50?

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
For your own sake I suggest not being too active you mixed harem and NTR... this is probably going to get shit on, but I hope for the best for you dev san.
I know lot's of people hate ntr especially when it's included in harem. maybe they'll like my bigger project coming after this (fem protag)

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
just asking upfront: will the content be more leaning towards ntr or is it going to we 50/50?
hmm in terms of amount of scenes let's see, ntr will have 65 scenes. 5 scenes for each girl with each rival, plus 5 bonus scenes with flora. love scenes will have 39 or 53 as each LI get's 5 scenes each and all 13 rival girls get at least one scene 53 if i decide to give them two scenes. might get more depending on future polls

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
so is there some big change depending on who you chose as you favorite/strongest girl aside of the increase in the love stat ?

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
so is there some big change depending on who you chose as you favorite/strongest girl aside of the increase in the love stat ?
there is in fact. the requirements for the true ending involves this as well and i can't say too much without spoiling it

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
yea the bugs are kinda makin this unplayable all i get is meanwhile in yanases kingdom repeated at me
I see, does it happen right after the goblin fight? only trigger for it i know of is spending the night with the elf

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes