Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Hello. Greate game. It just strength training with Kara is not working. I play on laisure setting and it should be 40% chance of increse but after 10 training I still got my basic 3 strenght. Training mind with school bimbo working and I got mind to 6, but strenght with Kara is no go. Dont wanna to cheat but many content is strenght locked.
Hi Alex, thanks for playing the Game, I'm glad you liked it. I will look into the training if there isnt some hidden bug, thanks for reporting this.
Mr.Palm

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
HC - character tease v05.png

No rest for the wicked - V0.5 is now in development

Hi everyone!

Thank you all for the amazing reception for the previous update. Looks like new content for Maiden and Android version release was really popular and I am very grateful to you all for playing and supporting the Game.

I decided to skip my usual Cooldown Period (after V0.5 is released I will take an extended break to recharge) and I started working on V0.5 right away. This new update will add a new character that I'm very excited about, I will not share any details only that this time the story for this character will take place in Egypt!

I will post more news as the development continues.

Cheers!

Mr. Palm

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Oh FUCK I sure hope not. That shit's disgusting. This game is truly awesome, I'd hate to see it downgrade with that crap. But, you do you, Mr. Palm.
Every specific kink will be optional, don't worry, you won't have to see it if you're not into it.
Cheers,
Mr. Palm

Reactions: Pivetta

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Ms. Okamoto Will be complete in the next update? Cheers.
Next update will introduce new character. Ms. Okamoto will get a new update after a short summer break. Cheers for playing the game mate.
Mr. Palm

Last edited:
Reactions: diosito1

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
HC - Char Reveal V2.jpg

Lets Raid some Tombs!

Laura Cruz (the actual original name for Lara Croft btw) is coming to HaremCards in V0.5!

Laura is here to kick ass and Raid Tombs left and right and you get to be right there by her side as she takes on the most difficult challenge of her career, finding the Temple of Qadesh, mythical egyptian goddess of lust and sex!

Very excited about this one, the release is not that far off.

Cheers to everyone for playing HaremCards!

Mr. Palm

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
View attachment 3744959

Lets Raid some Tombs!

Laura Cruz (the actual original name for Lara Croft btw) is coming to HaremCards in V0.5!

Laura is here to kick ass and Raid Tombs left and right and you get to be right there by her side as she takes on the most difficult challenge of her career, finding the Temple of Qadesh, mythical egyptian goddess of lust and sex!

Very excited about this one, the release is not that far off.

Cheers to everyone for playing HaremCards!

Mr. Palm
Oh nice update and heroine, seeing you made a comment about futa just gonan ask 2 question.

1: futa only for the scene or heroine seeing you said it is optional
2: while im hesistant to ask this but do you know what futa is?

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Oh nice update and heroine, seeing you made a comment about futa just gonan ask 2 question.

1: futa only for the scene or heroine seeing you said it is optional
2: while im hesistant to ask this but do you know what futa is?
1] if I would decide to include the fetish I would probably do a specific heroine for it but maybe with a limited amount of content, since creating entire character front to back is a couple months of work. The heroine would be hidden if player would opt out of seeing this kind of fetish
2] yes, I know what it is :) Without going into academic details its derived from japanese futanari, basically a hermaphroditism fetish where a mostly female characters is equipped with both male and female genitals. Although the term itself and the fetish is often portrayed as a female character with only male genitals in recent media.

All in all, if I ever decide to include this fetish in HaremCards I would try to do it justice and not just one short scene. The content would be hidden unless player choose to see it to accomodate people with different tastes.

However the time and amount of energy for creating HC is limited, so futanari is in the realm of theoretical possible future, no promises. People are actually often asking me about including their favorite kink and there is only a certain amount of time and space to do it all. :)

Cheers for the questions!
Mr. Palm

Reactions: Mr.Heartbeat

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
1] if I would decide to include the fetish I would probably do a specific heroine for it but maybe with a limited amount of content, since creating entire character front to back is a couple months of work. The heroine would be hidden if player would opt out of seeing this kind of fetish
2] yes, I know what it is :) Without going into academic details its derived from japanese futanari, basically a hermaphroditism fetish where a mostly female characters is equipped with both male and female genitals. Although the term itself and the fetish is often portrayed as a female character with only male genitals in recent media.

All in all, if I ever decide to include this fetish in HaremCards I would try to do it justice and not just one short scene. The content would be hidden unless player choose to see it to accomodate people with different tastes.

However the time and amount of energy for creating HC is limited, so futanari is in the realm of theoretical possible future, no promises. People are actually often asking me about including their favorite kink and there is only a certain amount of time and space to do it all. :)

Cheers for the questions!
Mr. Palm
Thank you for the answer and I'm sorry if my second question sounds rude as i saw fair amount of people who doesn't really know about futa but saying they made futa content when it was actually shemale

Reactions: Mr. Palm
3.40 star(s) 9 Votes