JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
Oh hey, thank you for sharing the update with us!!! Ok right off the bat I have to report a quick couple of bugs I'm afraid; Not to be a pest or hoping for immediate response, but just so you're aware, Mr. Palm.

1) After successfully unlocking of our new heroine's card, there's a few places in the pop-up text where her name is blank
i.e., "You've successfully added (no name here) to your harem!!" Etc, etc. this isn't a word-for-word example but I hope it gets the point across and helps you locate the behavior.

2) I renamed our heroine before the introduction story (of course using her iconic name lol) but in her introduction chat to our character, she still says people call her "Mrs. Cruz". It's a small thing I know, but it's there, and I wanted to report it to you.

Dude once again, thanks a ton! And man such incredible speed on this update imo, so it's like another birthday XD

I really appreciate you and your generosity!! It's clear you love this game; So rare these days in developors imo.

If I find other bugs I'll let you know. Cheers!

Reactions: Mr. Palm

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Oh hey, thank you for sharing the update with us!!! Ok right off the bat I have to report a quick couple of bugs I'm afraid; Not to be a pest or hoping for immediate response, but just so you're aware, Mr. Palm.

1) After successfully unlocking of our new heroine's card, there's a few places in the pop-up text where her name is blank
i.e., "You've successfully added (no name here) to your harem!!" Etc, etc. this isn't a word-for-word example but I hope it gets the point across and helps you locate the behavior.

2) I renamed our heroine before the introduction story (of course using her iconic name lol) but in her introduction chat to our character, she still says people call her "Mrs. Cruz". It's a small thing I know, but it's there, and I wanted to report it to you.

Dude once again, thanks a ton! And man such incredible speed on this update imo, so it's like another birthday XD

I really appreciate you and your generosity!! It's clear you love this game; So rare these days in developors imo.

Hi Jack, thanks for reporting the bugs, much appreciated!

1) This one is actually a bug from an old save where her name was not yet defined, I´m aware of this situation but was not able to fix it when using older saves. When starting a new Game this should not happen, also this should disappear the moment you rename the character.

2) The Mrs. Cruz is actually put in the text by force and does not change when renaming the character. It was just a one time thing when I needed her to call herself by her surname and I knew that this might not fit with all the Renames people chose, that is why I used her last name and not her first name. I think Mrs. Cruz is not used anywhere else in the update besides the Intro though, so no breaking of immersion should happen after the Intro. :)

Yeah, after the exhausting work on the new user interface, Android port and huge amount of content for V0.4 I wouldn´t even dream about doing this update so fast but finally writing my top girl just really got me going, I´m a big TR fan. Now I will have to take a few weeks off to recharge though and also spend some time with my family, so next update will come after some delay, I think I can´t even go any faster then I did with this one. :-D

Thank you for all the kind words, that is the best motivation I can get, truly.

Cheers,
Mr. Palm

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
HaremCards [v0.5] [Pink Palm Production] - Compressed

Win [277 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

What is the new secret code?

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
What is the new secret code?
Hi Rafa, I'm on a business trip right now for my company and since the codes are now randomly generated I don't remember what are they (dont have my personal pc with me), when I get back home I will check the codes and drop them here.
Cheers!
Mr.Palm

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Decent enough game in my opinion, great amount of sexual content, and a logical relatively enjoyable grind to achieve.

It seems like the propper thing to do is just spam story 15 times with each girl then free roam for sex scenes. There could be more gameplay added somewhere in here, but I have no specific suggestions.

Reactions: Mr. Palm

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Decent enough game in my opinion, great amount of sexual content, and a logical relatively enjoyable grind to achieve.

It seems like the propper thing to do is just spam story 15 times with each girl then free roam for sex scenes. There could be more gameplay added somewhere in here, but I have no specific suggestions.
Hi Malkav, thanks for playing the Game! Glad you liked the amount of content available. I''m constantly thinking how to improve the game so some new gameplay mechanics may be introduced later down the line. :)

Cheers!
Mr. Palm

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
I'm finally back from my business trip, sorry for the delay with the secret code everyone.

This is a code for Investor tier level, so the highest payed code possible. In the future updates I would like to introduce new interactions and functions which will be also unlocked with secret codes. Like some kind of special powers or unique interactions and scenarios.

Cheers for playing HaremCards everyone! The current release was very successful, I appreciate the support. :)
Mr. Palm

• Red Heart
Reactions: JackBeNimble

BrandonX13

Aug 7, 2019
Every girl can be rented out for sex with 1-2 other people, seems like 2 variants for each girl. The girl Krystal has a scene where you spy on her having sex with someone else, which might be relevant depending on what you mean by ntr
So it's light ntr no girls talking about how much better the other guy is it's more sharing then ok real ntr for me unless the girls make comparisons like superior size or skills

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes