Marpel69

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2023
I'll admit that I too thought this would have a corruption route down the line. I already saw the ending of the game where Chris was right about you all along but was helpless to keep from getting hypnotized as you take control of Vega and Owls, and everything else (including the science group). That'd be hilarious.

...but as a sort of vanilla lover, this is nice too. I'll admit Chris pissed me off at first, but you did really good in making me start to care about her. Great first version. Tons of stuff to do.

...though, on the mission that we take with Chris, does taking the money or not from the safe have an impact down the line?
Thanks for the feedback!
Taking money from the safe or not won't affect something significant, but it will be one of those actions characters may remember in future dialogs, for example. We try to save most of such choices to use them in the future.
(This agent just has so much in there that he probably won't even notice the loss of a few dollars)

Sephylon

Mar 18, 2023
I wish you luck dev. I love mind control, top being nano control, superpowered, and snow daze.
I hope you add a complete mind break/empty husk modefor the girls.

Reactions: Mike10364

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
I don't think I've unlocked everything I can yet with what's available.

But so far I find the story and reasoning of the characters intriguing its a different take to what I normally play and I am enjoying it.

The models are great the attitudes are great.

I am very interested in seeing how this goes and where it goes I am excited.

Reactions: lewdman89

Marpel69

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2023
Haremence version 0.11 is now released for $10+ patrons!

So, release for 5$ patrons will be on September 7th
And for everyone else it will be out on September 14th

Link to Patreon post:

Last edited:

Marpel69

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2023
Haremence version 0.11 is now released for $4 and $5 patrons!

Link to Patreon post:

Reactions: DrFree

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Ok I gave this game a chance and based on what I have seen, I can see both sides of liking, and not liking the game. I am going to wait a couple of updates before playing again, because I really am on the fence with this one. I have to agree with the sentiment that at some point the devs are going to have to make a serious decision about whether they are going to focus on the romance, or the mind control routes. I personally don't play many mind control games, but I was bored and this one caught my attention.

Reactions: battali0n

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Haremence-0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Haremence [0.11] [Arpel] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 3,52 GB / 791 MB - Haremence-0.11-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 3,53 GB / 784 MB - Haremence-0.11-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,52 GB / 796 MB - Haremence-0.11-mac-crunched.zip
= ~22,5% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png90%)/60%

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Happy to see more from this game! I remember liking the girls' models, so I hope the one changed isn't that drastic.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
A little take here: I honestly like how author's working out with both romance and mind control in this one.
While having either mindless puppets serving or lovey-dovey romance is great in my book, making it so the girls are progressively more open to what they want MC to do to them works out very well imo.
Petite M girls are lovely.
screenshot0001.png

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Slow corruption with outfit changes? I will be watching this one for sure!

Witcher36

Jul 27, 2023
Here is a work around to be able to use your own save files, simply replace this file in the Renpy folder and click No when the prompt loads

logros13

Jan 17, 2018
Wow the hypocrisy on this MC...

Chris: You seem like a creep that will use mind control on innocent girls to make them into your sex slaves!
MC: *GASP* I am horribly offended by your baseless accusations that i would abuse this power for something like that!
Alice: Hey MC you should experiment more with you mind control as it might be useful for us in the future.
MC: Great idea! And clearly the only way to do this is to find a random innocent girl and turn her into my sex slave! Yup there is definitively no possible other way to to test this, no sir!

And all the while Alice and the MC keep gaslighting Chris and treating her like she is paranoid and unreasonable despite her analysis of the MC being spot on. :sick:

Marpel69

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2023
Here is a work around to be able to use your own save files, simply replace this file in the Renpy folder and click No when the prompt loads
Hello, can you please describe in more details what is the problem with the savefiles? Why do you need some sort of work around?

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes