LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Very good start. I'm normally not a fan of mind control, but using it as a plot device like it is here works quite well.

The grammar is a bit of a weak spot. Sometimes the wrong tense is used, and quite often the wrong article is chosen ("the", "a", or none).

There's a bunch of typos, here are a few examples:
softwear -> software, latter -> later, hice -> nice, out of bounce -> bounds, clocking -> cloaking, rom -> rum, by -> my
There's also a bizarre line about the metro card being linked to the owner's personality... That can't be the word you were looking for.
Chloe calls her Thunderstrike cocktail "Thunderstruck" once.

The background noise of the bar (when open) doesn't disappear if you hit the clock button and use that menu to go to your room.

Despite the grammar and spelling problems, I really enjoyed this a lot. Can't wait to see more of it.

Marpel69

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2023
Very good start. I'm normally not a fan of mind control, but using it as a plot device like it is here works quite well.

The grammar is a bit of a weak spot. Sometimes the wrong tense is used, and quite often the wrong article is chosen ("the", "a", or none).

There's a bunch of typos, here are a few examples:
softwear -> software, latter -> later, hice -> nice, out of bounce -> bounds, clocking -> cloaking, rom -> rum, by -> my
There's also a bizarre line about the metro card being linked to the owner's personality... That can't be the word you were looking for.
Chloe calls her Thunderstrike cocktail "Thunderstruck" once.

The background noise of the bar (when open) doesn't disappear if you hit the clock button and use that menu to go to your room.

Despite the grammar and spelling problems, I really enjoyed this a lot. Can't wait to see more of it.
Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you liked it!

Sorry for problems with grammar and typos, both devs are not native speakers. We will try our best to fix them, and maybe we'll hire someone to proofread it someday, if we get enough support.

Funny thing, we decided at the last moment to rename the drink, because we were afraid to use the name of a very famous song. Hence the mistake.

I, as programmer, want to apologize for the background noise. We wanted to implement more convenient navigation system, and I forgot to turn off the sound :(

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Looks very promising, the girls are all very pretty. Mia coming on so strong and declaring that we can have other girls right after we invent a mind control device, well, I can see why Chris might be concerned about that! :ROFLMAO:
Yuki is just the cutest little thing, and it was so lucky that she turned out to have that fetish, a really convenient coincidence. I really hope that soon her control will advance to a stage where she is aware and accepting of us controlling her. Unaware is fun at first, especially when she doesn't know why she is so wet (that is really hot), but Aware is always the best end point IMO. And I do wonder if any of the other girls will get curious and ask to try out our device, presumably with a serious discussion first about what exactly they would like us to do to them while they are under.
Also hoping that rescuing Eva won't be a long-term project, that we will be able to get her back soon.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Looks very promising, the girls are all very pretty. Mia coming on so strong and declaring that we can have other girls right after we invent a mind control device, well, I can see why Chris might be concerned about that! :ROFLMAO:
Yuki is just the cutest little thing, and it was so lucky that she turned out to have that fetish, a really convenient coincidence. I really hope that soon her control will advance to a stage where she is aware and accepting of us controlling her. Unaware is fun at first, especially when she doesn't know why she is so wet (that is really hot), but Aware is always the best end point IMO. And I do wonder if any of the other girls will get curious and ask to try out our device, presumably with a serious discussion first about what exactly they would like us to do to them while they are under.
Also hoping that rescuing Eva won't be a long-term project, that we will be able to get her back soon.
I'm interested in LIs with romance for... exactly that. And mind control to actively avoid sex scenes that use it. The truth is that apart from that (avoiding sex scenes) I have little interest in using it beyond what is strictly necessary. Also, I have no interest in the MC using mind control with the LIs with which he has o will have a romantic relationship.

Marpel69

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2023
Hi, nice game ;) Some know how much lewd girls need to open all scenes?
Thanks! In this version lewdness doesn't affect anything, but it will in the future. Only things that you need to unlock the only locked function right now are Mia's and Alice's affection on 5

Reactions: Painfoler

syh653

Mar 5, 2018
A bug I found: when getting the boobjob from Mia, if you select "No" to seeing her boobs, the scene ends as expected. However, any subsequent boobjob defaults to bra-on when she's between the knees regardless of choice.

Marpel69

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2023
A bug I found: when getting the boobjob from Mia, if you select "No" to seeing her boobs, the scene ends as expected. However, any subsequent boobjob defaults to bra-on when she's between the knees regardless of choice.
Thanks for the report, bug will be fixed in the next update!

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
There's already some established Bisexual relationship in here, but what about the romance part? Will the MC have those with the other girls too? I want to know if MC will get romance and love with girlfriends, not just sex friends or friends with benefits.

Marpel69

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2023
There's already some established Bisexual relationship in here, but what about the romance part? Will the MC have those with the other girls too? I want to know if MC will get romance and love with girlfriends, not just sex friends or friends with benefits.
Yes, mc will have romantic relationship with characters other than Mia. Friends with benefits is just a first step.

cheer1o_o

Sep 18, 2019
This game was an unexpected and pleasant surprise. The story is quite decent and unique, so it got me captivated pretty quickly. And I like the game overall: the girls are nice, the UI is simple yet convenient (mostly) and stylish (it's a big plus for me), the dialogues are well-written, except for some minor mistakes that were already pointed out. There are some interesting mind control mechanics, even though I'm usually not a fan of such things.
The only real downside for me is the graphics. Some custom lighting or post-processing would make the game look better. I don't know how to properly explain this, but some places (e.g. the hideout) look a little bid bland, lack some "depth", while some locations like the cafe look nice. And the neon city doesn't look neon at all, it's too dark.
Btw, noticed a bug with Yuki. If you finish all her main events and try to do "some things" with her after that, the time doesn't progress and gets stuck, you just return to the cafe and can start over
P.S. bookmarked, watching and waiting for new updates. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: lewdman89

Marpel69

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2023
This game was an unexpected and pleasant surprise. The story is quite decent and unique, so it got me captivated pretty quickly. And I like the game overall: the girls are nice, the UI is simple yet convenient (mostly) and stylish (it's a big plus for me), the dialogues are well-written, except for some minor mistakes that were already pointed out. There are some interesting mind control mechanics, even though I'm usually not a fan of such things.
The only real downside for me is the graphics. Some custom lighting or post-processing would make the game look better. I don't know how to properly explain this, but some places (e.g. the hideout) look a little bid bland, lack some "depth", while some locations like the cafe look nice. And the neon city doesn't look neon at all, it's too dark.
Btw, noticed a bug with Yuki. If you finish all her main events and try to do "some things" with her after that, the time doesn't progress and gets stuck, you just return to the cafe and can start over
P.S. bookmarked, watching and waiting for new updates. Keep up the good work!
Thank you! We're really glad you liked it! We'll fix the bug in the next update.

Mrfrits94

Oct 16, 2017
Regarding the incest, people here are mostly looking for relatives of the MC, they want to engage into that taboo, not into having a relationship with "random" girls who are only related to each other. So a little more info on that would be cool.
Hey now, Fucking some Twins seems like a GREAT evening

KyuubiGoku

Jun 6, 2018
I'll admit that I too thought this would have a corruption route down the line. I already saw the ending of the game where Chris was right about you all along but was helpless to keep from getting hypnotized as you take control of Vega and Owls, and everything else (including the science group). That'd be hilarious.

...but as a sort of vanilla lover, this is nice too. I'll admit Chris pissed me off at first, but you did really good in making me start to care about her. Great first version. Tons of stuff to do.

...though, on the mission that we take with Chris, does taking the money or not from the safe have an impact down the line?

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes