3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

BanditKitty

Sep 2, 2017
You need at least the $5 version for the console. The previous $5 version was never uploaded here, so I doubt this one will be.

The dev also hasn't updated the free version in 2 months so I wouldn't hold your breath.

Dfour

Jul 15, 2017
You need at least the $5 version for the console. The previous $5 version was never uploaded here, so I doubt this one will be.

The dev also hasn't updated the free version in 2 months so I wouldn't hold your breath.
Actually, the version here is the one with console that allows you to use setdate. If I recall correctly, the one with full console access is at 20 and at that price I understand why nobody would share it hahah

Bernaregna

Aug 8, 2017
Actually, the version here is the one with console that allows you to use setdate. If I recall correctly, the one with full console access is at 20 and at that price I understand why nobody would share it hahah
Yeah, if you confirm that the 5$ or at least 10$ version has the console, I can pledge and have it when it is released. If the console is only with the 20$ tier, I think I'll pass. There is also a Valentine event now from 10th to 20th February.

BanditKitty

Sep 2, 2017
@Bernaregna the $5, $10, and $20 versions can access the console and use setdate (which lets you activate any seasonal event you want - halloween, christmas, valentines day, etc.). Only the $20 version lets you use all the other cheat commands in the console.

Here's some Discord proof, but I can probably dig up more.

Edit: And it looks like the $5 version of this update is also released today.

Bernaregna

Aug 8, 2017
@Bernaregna the $5, $10, and $20 versions can access the console and use setdate (which lets you activate any seasonal event you want - halloween, christmas, valentines day, etc.). Only the $20 version lets you use all the other cheat commands in the console.

Here's some Discord proof, but I can probably dig up more.

Edit: And it looks like the $5 version of this update is also released today.
Okay, thanks, I might try the $10 version tonight to see if it works.

Jan 23, 2019
thanks. I have 2 more questions :
- how do you tame the bunnygirl ?
- how do you find the monarch ?
edit : and just when i write this, the latter shows up...

Dfour

Jul 15, 2017
thanks. I have 2 more questions :
- how do you tame the bunnygirl ?
- how do you find the monarch ?
edit : and just when i write this, the latter shows up...
Ok, then bunny. You need the quest, if you're already in the quest to test the 3 serums, you need to go to plains and trigger a random encounter. Then you need to leave the bunny and another foe (too bad she always seems to be with a O'Queef) and attack the bunny till she's nude. Throw the three serums at her and defeat the other enemy. If you leave bunny alone you will trigger the event of her running away. And also, you will need substain because overwhelming her and its company seems to bug the hell out of the encounter and her clothes wont fall appart. I suggest using cat girl basic attack sine that will do more attacks and tear the clothes faster, also I hope either your witch or your imp have high stats in pillar of flames, at last use the cow girl to sustain yourself with breastfeed and just use potions on her since she can't heal herself

Jan 23, 2019
i think that my game might be bugged because evn when she is naked, the test serums do nothing to her. Just in case it is important, i have 3 of each test serums

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
I've been compiling a list of all the recipes, and mapping items to their codes in save files. In doing so, I've developed several questions. If there's any information people would like that hasn't been covered elsewhere in this thread, feel free to ask

Does anybody know the crafting recipes for the panties? You can combine them with something to create 'XXX panties+', a more potent version.

Any information on where/how to find various items would be appreciated. I can easily edit them into my savefile, but I'm nervous about causing glitches/bugs if an item isn't supposed to be available yet. I figure once I've legitimately obtained an item, it's safe to add into my save file. I'm mostly curious about the 4 and 5 star gifts.

I'd really like to know which items are obtained solely (or initially) through story or quest progress, so I know to avoid adding these in as I poke around item values. I know fresh milk isn't normally available until you rescue the holstaurus.

Here's a list of the recipes I've come across so far. If you know of any other recipes not mentioned here, please let me know.
Code:
potion + fresh milk = Elixir
Speckleshaft + Sweetgrass = Potpourri
Faux Cowhide + Leather strap = Leather clutch
Speckleshaft + cocoa beans = aphrodesiac
fresh milk + cocoa beans = chocolate milk
pickaxe + Gold ore = pickaxe+
gold ore + diamond = gold earrings
silver + ruby = silver anklet
shiny bell + silver ore = jingly earrings
ancient silk + prismatic scale = sequined scarf
ancient silk + leather strap = blindfold
white goop + sporecap = antidote
rusted shackle + Leather strap = steel bracelet
prismatic scale + potion = potion+

Reactions: RedAce1942

Dfour

Jul 15, 2017
i think that my game might be bugged because evn when she is naked, the test serums do nothing to her. Just in case it is important, i have 3 of each test serums
3 of each? I mean, 3 test serum A, 3 test serum B and so on? I guess then it is bugged. Just use them all and then defeat all her companions, that may help.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
That's a problem if you're using the version here. You can only apply 5 doses of serum and the code detects that you've used the serums by having no more in your inventory. Get down to 1 of each dose (edit save file, if needed) and then give it a try. When she's ready to be pacified, you'll get a message saying she won't be pacified while the other enemies are nearby (in the usual place for battle messages). If you get something like 'the serum didn't work', the game is thinking you haven't used all of the serums.

Dfour

Jul 15, 2017
That's a problem if you're using the version here. You can only apply 5 doses of serum and the code detects that you've used the serums by having no more in your inventory. Get down to 1 of each dose (edit save file, if needed) and then give it a try. When she's ready to be pacified, you'll get a message saying she won't be pacified while the other enemies are nearby (in the usual place for battle messages). If you get something like 'the serum didn't work', the game is thinking you haven't used all of the serums.
I can't rule this out but I use the version here and the bug wasn't in my gameplay. The only bug I had was the one I said earlier, the clothes nor tearing away if the bunny had altered status

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
if i remember, in the beginning when this game was out there was loads of problems opening and playing this game. decided to hold off until it was all patched up.

is it ok to play now?

3.00 star(s) 68 Votes