3.00 star(s) 67 Votes

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
if i remember, in the beginning when this game was out there was loads of problems opening and playing this game. decided to hold off until it was all patched up.

is it ok to play now?
Yeah. The crashes are gone, and most of the bugs have been quashed. Dev has fixed a LOT of stuff in the past few versions. Current version only crashes if I mess up modifying my save file.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
@dstarfire are you going to post the link to the current version?
No. The version here is stable enough, and the dev actually gives the game away free over on his itch.io site. All you're missing with the free version is a bunch of holiday events. Oh, and they slightly redid the witches h-scene with different cg's (and more of them) and a bit more text. It'll eventually be free, though.

Here's a link to his itch.io site where you can download the free version.

BanditKitty

Sep 2, 2017
Lol, latest free version is from October. Based off their comments on discord, I'm pretty certain they're never releasing another free version.

Never thought I'd see that on a piracy site, but meh.

Reactions: obiwan

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Lol, latest free version is from October. Based off their comments on discord, I'm pretty certain they're never releasing another free version.

Never thought I'd see that on a piracy site, but meh.
You might want to check again, now.

devToday at 5:44 PM
Alright, 0.12 is public but there might be some issues as I haven't tested extensively since the last hotfix and I might have broken something since then
Also, current free version (as of this post) is 12.07

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Just to spell it out for those that are interested: version 12 is now available for public download at

Reactions: Dfour

Dfour

Jul 15, 2017
Just to spell it out for those that are interested: version 12 is now available for public download at
Now time to wait to see if somebody publish the $5 version. Not because I'm a cheap but because I want to play the season themed events and $5 are my weekly meals~~

Huntar

Jul 15, 2017
Is there any other way to bypass the date thing? It would be nice if someone made a mod for it.

Dfour

Jul 15, 2017
Is there any other way to bypass the date thing? It would be nice if someone made a mod for it.
The game uses Game Maker as engine, so it could be "technically" decompresed. But to actually be able to modify the code I think the build is encrypted or obfuscated. I think I tried to decompile it and were only able to extract the CGI. But it may be aswell another game so who knows...

EDIT: Seems like I was wrong, I could decompile the code and its different scripts. But since I couldn't make out anything. I won't share them due my great respect to the maker.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Is there any way to make the gameplay easier for those of us with merely human reaction times? At first I thought that combat was irritatingly slow(10 min for a regular battle) but when I switched to a better PC it all sped up so much that I couldn't even see the key I had to press before the time window had passed.

Dfour

Jul 15, 2017
Is there any way to make the gameplay easier for those of us with merely human reaction times? At first I thought that combat was irritatingly slow(10 min for a regular battle) but when I switched to a better PC it all sped up so much that I couldn't even see the key I had to press before the time window had passed.
Isn't there any setting to do that in the configuration screen? I recall such option, also I can suggest switching to one hand mode, it's easier since you only require to click one out of four arrows

Reactions: James Eveleth

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
You can turn off that key timing aspect of combat in the settings. Also, some attacks flash by so fast they're very easy to miss (e.g. Miruku's claw attack) unless you're ready and watching for them.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
v0.12.0.7
- -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: cvbn28c and wep

toto90

Sep 4, 2017
lol,
after one hour of fighting ,120 potions used and maybe 0.0000001% damage to the boss

############################################################################################
ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_background:

Trying to use non-existing surface.
at gml_Object_obj_background_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_background_Draw_0 (line -1)

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
I would love this game way more if i didn't suck at quicktime events. Those multihit action buttons are murder for a strategist and planning type player like me.

Reactions: Bueno and argus11
3.00 star(s) 67 Votes