3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

JoeyMcFly

Aug 4, 2020
HOTFIX (0.32.0.6)

- Reintroduced a feature where the Allure stat boosts damage dealt by critical hits.
- Fixed another crash in the Black Mirror event.
- Fixed stat augmenting kinks not working as intended.
- Fixed a crash in the Manipulation menu, and the Golden Shower kink should now work correctly.

Haremon 0.32.0.6 DEBUG Mega
I'm still getting crashes on the Black Mirror event :'(

Thanks for all the update uploads though, you're a hero nezuu

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
Here is the link to the Special Edition Bonus for Haremon v0.31:

Mega

This is NOT the game. Only a archive high quality CG's and music in the game so far.

Edited for more clarity
I'm pretty sure the last time the CG file was updated(here) was like version .20 So thank you for this despite peoples complaints.

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
I've got the Guild quest for finding a monster in the Shimmering Caverns at the end of the Fork in the Road quest, but the Fork in the Road event just is NOT showing up and so I can't actually finish it. Is there anything I can do to fix that? Is there an item that I maybe need to get rid of?
Isn't the fork in the road a 3 star event, you can just pick it when you land on a star tile afaik

Havoc W

Wolf of F95zone
Donor
Mar 19, 2018
I'm pretty sure the last time the CG file was updated(here) was like version .20 So thank you for this despite peoples complaints.
Maybe in the original thread itself, but nezuu did actually provide a more recent version of the archive. The problem is that people don't report the original thread with the link so it won't get updated.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Is there a save editor for this game? Or does anyone know if there's a way to fix/modify the NPC character save data? I'm guessing hsf is their own file type.

My save is pretty fucked and I can't open Circe's technique page anymore. I'd rather not start from scratch. I'm wondering if I could just create a fresh save and copy over her block in the save file to fix it... but that might also fuck it up worse lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Going backwards through the thread, it seems like the answer is going to be no. Well, it would be, but it really looks like everyone asking similar questions was ignored lol

Cool game. Early game combat was dull, but it picked up well enough. Controls are jank as fuck, but serviceable. Having no way to fix a save after the game shit the bed, in a beta game with known crashing issues, just for the sake of preventing cheating while selling cheats is the patreon reward, where those cheats won't actually fix the issue anyways... yeah, that's just a sign that its' probably time to move on. At least the art didn't suck like 90% the shitty reused 3d models on this site, and it was fun for ~15ish hours before it killed itself.

Last edited:

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
ive been playin this game on version 0.30.1 and i am at 50% completition should i download the 0.31.1 version and continue my save there?

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
Reactions: YuuMoka

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
can anyone upload a 100% save file?
The percentage has been bugged for ages so 95% is literally the best you can do, if I'm wrong please correct me. I used a metric fuckton of cheats so the guild is maxed out but a lot of the guild quests are in the quest log with unlimited time to finish them. All the girls have all the costumes except for Vex because the red gothic dress is bugged but if you want to have her wear it I left it in the inventory, just know that once she takes it off you have to give yourself a new one with the console because it doesn't stay in her costume menu. Other than that everything else is done. Place it in C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Haremon\haremon saves and enjoy

Reactions: Talim and twamer64

freakyyboi

Sep 29, 2018
The percentage has been bugged for ages so 95% is literally the best you can do, if I'm wrong please correct me. I used a metric fuckton of cheats so the guild is maxed out but a lot of the guild quests are in the quest log with unlimited time to finish them. All the girls have all the costumes except for Vex because the red gothic dress is bugged but if you want to have her wear it I left it in the inventory, just know that once she takes it off you have to give yourself a new one with the console because it doesn't stay in her costume menu. Other than that everything else is done. Place it in C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Haremon\haremon saves and enjoy
Much love man!

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
It has been a long time since I played this game. so.. can the player has real harem yet ? I mean harem in story. I search the thread and found out that I can but need cheat and it not reflect in the story. it just console command.

IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017
Should I download the standard version or the special edition bonus, does the special come with the base game plus the CGs and music? Or do I download the standard version and then the special edition bonus version?

Last edited:

smurfdurf

Jun 4, 2018
Should I download the standard version or the special edition bonus, does the special come with the base game plus the CGs and music? Or do I download the standard version and then the special edition bonus version?
The special edition doesn't include the game. It only has the CG's and music.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I used to play this, until it became apparent that the Dev didn't care much about the consistency of save files and I kept having to start over each version. If you're going to use a custom engine, have your save function figured out.

3.00 star(s) 68 Votes