3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
It has been a long time since I played this game. so.. can the player has real harem yet ? I mean harem in story. I search the thread and found out that I can but need cheat and it not reflect in the story. it just console command.
The game literally acknowledges that you have a harem either way cuz you still fuck all of them, the lover stuff is literally for 1 scene per girl and maybe a different nickname that they use for you sometimes so just use the console command every time you load a save file and don't worry about it

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
I used to play this, until it became apparent that the Dev didn't care much about the consistency of save files and I kept having to start over each version. If you're going to use a custom engine, have your save function figured out.
the game may complain if you load older saves but save after version 30 will work fine if you just ignore the pop up, only reason older saves from before 30 dont work is cause they reworked the code for performance but minus a few occasional bugs i've heard of saves after 30 work fine, apparently for the current version you need to save into the last version though to avoid some bugs but i personally havent run into issues

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
HOW CAN I CHAGE DATE IN THE GAME FOR HALLOWEEN EVENT?
Geez, no need to yell. hit the ~ key to bring up the command console, then type "setdate X Y" with X being the month and Y being the day you want to change it to. If you type "help" it will open a tab with more console commands.
Anybody knows if this is the DEBUG version that we can use the cheats?
Yep.

Reactions: Digteren

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
the game may complain if you load older saves but save after version 30 will work fine if you just ignore the pop up, only reason older saves from before 30 dont work is cause they reworked the code for performance but minus a few occasional bugs i've heard of saves after 30 work fine, apparently for the current version you need to save into the last version though to avoid some bugs but i personally havent run into issues
The problem I always had was having to do the Vex section over and over, where there's the one Red/Blue spin wheel which can only be beaten by dumb luck.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
The problem I always had was having to do the Vex section over and over, where there's the one Red/Blue spin wheel which can only be beaten by dumb luck.
not sure i remember that part, all the wheels i remember seeing have allowed you to nudge them so they land on the exact one you want

nezuu

Jan 23, 2019
HOTFIX (0.32.0.7)

- Fixed a crash when giving certain special gifts.
- Fixed a bug where bonding gain was incredibly low for nearly all battles.
- Fixed a bug where replaying the kitsune's H scene would cause certain flags to be reset, causing certain parts of the story to repeat.
- Fixed a bug where "burn on contact" and "freeze on contact" effects could trigger from non-damaging techniques.
- Fixed a bug where Jet's fangs on her Halloween costume disappeared when she blinked.

Haremon 0.32.0.7 DEBUG

Reactions: baron1976

cvarek

Aug 22, 2019
Geez, no need to yell. hit the ~ key to bring up the command console, then type "setdate X Y" with X being the month and Y being the day you want to change it to. If you type "help" it will open a tab with more console commands.

Yep.
Sry. i tried but it doesnt work i can open console with ¨ this (button below esc) and i tried to type "help" but it doesnt work.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Sry. i tried but it doesnt work i can open console with ¨ this (button below esc) and i tried to type "help" but it doesnt work.
are you using the debug version from the OP? If you aren't using the Debug version, the only command you can use is setdate.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
which tactics or which haremon is best to use against scarlet during the beach date?
In my opinion? Miruku with the perfect block counter upgrade and upgraded nurse panties, along with the upgrade that makes it so your health stabilizes at the start of your turn. Constantly use guard and perfect block all Scarlet's attacks, and you should take nearly zero damage overall from how slow your health will drain.

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
In my opinion? Miruku with the perfect block counter upgrade and upgraded nurse panties, along with the upgrade that makes it so your health stabilizes at the start of your turn. Constantly use guard and perfect block all Scarlet's attacks, and you should take nearly zero damage overall from how slow your health will drain.
thanks mate
is it possible with other haremon or is it superhard/ almost impossible with them?

easydoesit

Jan 15, 2018
thanks mate
is it possible with other haremon or is it superhard/ almost impossible with them?
Most of the Haremon can do it with proper set-up. A Bunnysuit (especially if upgraded) helps the slower Haremon get enough turns to win, highly boosted Guild Panties help the less tanky girls last long enough.

Early game though you're going to get destroyed. Miruku herself is pretty bad at it, because she's rather slow, not tanky enough and her damage is pretty lacking. She'll eventually get upgrades that let her win, but until then you should avoid the event.

Maranis

Jun 18, 2021
Okay, so I am trying to level up one of my Haremon's abilities, and I keep hitting this error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone know what I can do to avoid it / solve the crash, or am I going to have to retire this Haremon?

3.00 star(s) 68 Votes