3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
the boost damage of "Size matters kink" is aggainst bigger enemies than whose s hiting off?

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
that is the Breast Envy Kink, but i m talking about the Size Matters kink that you can learn from some of those dick mushrooms
Those two kinks are basically the opposite of each other. Breast envy makes your haremon do more damage against girls with bigger tits so you should give it to girls with small tits. Size matters makes your haremon do more damage against girls with smaller tits so you should give it to girls with big tits

Reactions: Kiro4139 and Movikx

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
cute game but the QTE combat is horrible I'm an old man I don't have the reflexes for such crap. and on a german keyboard, the controls are all over the place.

HollowRiller

Sep 9, 2018
I found a repeatable crash causing issue, if you equip Circe with the 10% lower cost for upgrading and morphing techniques then going to tech page it will always crash, giving the error message seen in

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

taking it off will enable you to access that page again, sadly spent quite a while in the forest to unlock it but now it's unusable ;_:

guilagui

Sep 22, 2021
Does someone know how to access the "Branching Paths" event in the Shimmering Caverns ? I have a guild job where I'm supposed to reach the phoenix's nest but the event seems to have been removed from the list.

Last edited:

saffff

Dec 4, 2021
Can anyone help me with the quest "A Warm Welcome"? I was confused when Laurel said to ask any of the ladies around town can help me with the cake. The poppies and the gifts are fine.

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
Can anyone help me with the quest "A Warm Welcome"? I was confused when Laurel said to ask any of the ladies around town can help me with the cake. The poppies and the gifts are fine.
Basically anyone can make the cake but I think the best one is Annie, just ask her to make the cake

Flowercat

Jan 4, 2018
Anyone know whats up with the game being slow? I swear it's run faster in the past, I downloaded the most recent version and it feels so slow

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
Anyone know whats up with the game being slow? I swear it's run faster in the past, I downloaded the most recent version and it feels so slow
probably a you problem, for me the game used to slow down alot but now it only slowed down during 1 of the fights that was part of a quest

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
couple questions

1 does anyone have a guide for the "A Warm Welcome" quest, i remember coming close to perfect on it back when it was a side quest but completely forgot what i did

2 what does it mean when it says "A gift with some ill effect" on Carabells sentiment board, i thought it meant to gift her a buttercup since its apparently poisonous to her but it didnt do anything

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
couple questions

1 does anyone have a guide for the "A Warm Welcome" quest, i remember coming close to perfect on it back when it was a side quest but completely forgot what i did

2 what does it mean when it says "A gift with some ill effect" on Carabells sentiment board, i thought it meant to gift her a buttercup since its apparently poisonous to her but it didnt do anything
1. Not really a guide but this is what I always do for the perfect party, invite Miruku, Aqua and Daisy, have Annie make the cake, and try to get a draw on the memory game, even if you win and get less points the gifts still get you up to perfect. Your gift has to be a flower (something fragrant) of high quality so chrysanthemum (4*) or rose (5*)

2. I wouldn.t bother with the sentiment board but there has to be some gift that sounds rotten or poisonous which would work for it but other than trial and error, I don't know what you could do to find it

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
1. Not really a guide but this is what I always do for the perfect party, invite Miruku, Aqua and Daisy, have Annie make the cake, and try to get a draw on the memory game, even if you win and get less points the gifts still get you up to perfect. Your gift has to be a flower (something fragrant) of high quality so chrysanthemum (4*) or rose (5*)

2. I wouldn.t bother with the sentiment board but there has to be some gift that sounds rotten or poisonous which would work for it but other than trial and error, I don't know what you could do to find it
thanks, im only going for that specific sentiment board to add cure poison to her healing moves so i dont need purifying kiss equipped all the time or have to waste a turn curing poison then another healing

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
thanks, im only going for that specific sentiment board to add cure poison to her healing moves so i dont need purifying kiss equipped all the time or have to waste a turn curing poison then another healing
Looked through the itemlist and though I'm not going to try every single item, I tried all the ones that could have an effect like poison and none worked so, and this is just a guess, try the guild quest for testing medicine. Afaik that poisons the girls too

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019

ok so got almost everything ready for the party but i cant figure out how to get Aqua in the newer versions, am i missing something or is she not obtainable now before the party?

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
ok so got almost everything ready for the party but i cant figure out how to get Aqua in the newer versions, am i missing something or is she not obtainable now before the party?
She's in a side quest you should have by this point called Titania's Devout, You get cursed on your on the pilgrim's path the first time you talk to lilith through her shrine so you have to visit the chapel and the priestess sends you to the pilgrim's path to burn incense and you meet Aqua on the way, then when you're done you go back to the pilgrim's path for a fight with Aqua

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
She's in a side quest you should have by this point called Titania's Devout, You get cursed on your on the pilgrim's path the first time you talk to lilith through her shrine so you have to visit the chapel and the priestess sends you to the pilgrim's path to burn incense and you meet Aqua on the way, then when you're done you go back to the pilgrim's path for a fight with Aqua
thats probably why i havent got it, somehow got through the pilgrims path the first time without encountering the shrine event and havent been back since

3.00 star(s) 68 Votes