3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

JoeyMcFly

Aug 4, 2020
Is anyone else not managin to finish the Christmas event?
I've done all the gifting, made sure to choose 'loved' gifts for everyone, but I'm just not getting the text from Vex to get the actual CG. Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong?

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
Is anyone else not managin to finish the Christmas event?
I've done all the gifting, made sure to choose 'loved' gifts for everyone, but I'm just not getting the text from Vex to get the actual CG. Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong?
The christmas event is bugged, use the console to start the event and that is basically it, all you miss is a txt from Vex asking you to go home and see a present she wrapped up for you. The console command is "scene 127"

Reactions: JoeyMcFly

Heithen

Jun 13, 2021
Someone can explain me how to use scout skill of haremon? i see in their profile but i dont know how to use them. For example the scout skill of cow girl that heal all team. Thanks for help <3

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
Someone can explain me how to use scout skill of haremon? i see in their profile but i dont know how to use them. For example the scout skill of cow girl that heal all team. Thanks for help <3
I believe there are tiles for it and if you land on a tile that said ability for the haremon kicks in .

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
if you have that Haremon at the ranch instead of in your party and have them set to explore then scout tiles will be added to the dungeon map when you go out, land on those tiles and you'll run into the exploring Haremon and trigger their scout ability

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Anyone know what exactly this line in one of the recent changelogs means? Like is it something they say when you become lovers or is it just a random special dialogue line that'll they'll use instead of a normal line?
"Haremon now have a unique line of voiced dialogue when they become your Lover."

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
Anyone know what exactly this line in one of the recent changelogs means? Like is it something they say when you become lovers or is it just a random special dialogue line that'll they'll use instead of a normal line?
"Haremon now have a unique line of voiced dialogue when they become your Lover."
im pretty sure it just means the dialogue when they become your lover is voiced now since im pretty sure those lines werent voiced before, obviously means nothing for Haremon that still dont have Voice Actors yet

NaughtyUmbreon

Apr 6, 2018
the version in here is currently outdated by one patch , but seend a new update will drop sometime around next week with with one half of chapter 4 story ( patreon version ) hope it gets here soon cause i cant wait for more story !

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
the version in here is currently outdated by one patch , but seend a new update will drop sometime around next week with with one half of chapter 4 story ( patreon version ) hope it gets here soon cause i cant wait for more story !
https://f95zone.to/threads/haremon-v0-32-0-6-tsunamie.8838/post-6927633

This is the newest update, nezuu literally posted it the day after the original post was updated to 32.0.6 so no one bothered with updating the main thread

Reactions: NaughtyUmbreon

Dan123

Jul 1, 2017
Anyone have a list of gifts to give for the individual girl's sentiment boards? I tried the search function but couldn't find. Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
[Release] Haremon 0.33
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haremon 0.33 Debug Download (E-Cup) Mega
Haremon 0.33 Special Edition Bonus Mega
thx for posting, probably gonna wait till the next update for the other half of chapter 4 to be done and for any bugs to be sorted out but its always nice to have the latest version up

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BKvartS

Sep 16, 2020
I doubt that I'll be able to wait. New date location? Dating is my favorite part of this game. So I need to see it.

3.00 star(s) 68 Votes