3.00 star(s) 69 Votes

nezuu

Jan 23, 2019
PATCH 0.33.3
- Updated the patron list, which I forgot to do in the base build.
- Fixed the Mega Milk and Fairy Wind animations.
- Fixed the Climax Control and Defloration kinks.
- Slightly lowered the required Focus for the 3 mood-boosting techniques.
- Items in the crafting interface will now display a "!" when there's a compatible item you can combine them with.
- Added Unbridled Lust to Aqua's moveset, as well as to a couple of totems, since it was previously un-learnable.
- Haremon can once again text you even if they're not at the ranch Relaxing. Relaxing increases the chance by a huge amount.
- Added a visual and audio prompt when the active Haremon has dropped to 0 HP and requires healing.
- Added Criticals to Seduction techniques.
- Gave each Haremon and monster a few Seduction techniques they resist.
- Critical damage is now increased by having a closer relationship with the Haremon in question. You can check the exact value from the Status menu in battle.
- Changed the effect of Laurel's Panties. They now add a small chance for any Seduction technique to instantly overwhelm the target.
- Adjusted the shard gain curve to award slightly more shards for basic encounters in the early game, and slightly fewer for basic encounters in the late game.
- Altered drop rates for items from collection minigames. You should now get (on average) more items from each mining/fishing/bug-catching attempt.
- Buffed Freshen Up. Effect is now 50-100% (was 50-75%)
- Fixed NPCs having no breakup text.
- Fixed a bug where the Pixie event in the HQ Labs didn't give you a pixie, and also had a giant frog on screen.
- Various other miscellaneous bugfixes and tweaks.
- Fixed a crash when rapidly buying things one at a time from any shop.
- Fixed a bug where "Cookbook: Null" could appear in Annie's overstock inventory
- Fixed a bug with the Fundoshi not properly increasing AGI buffs.
- Fixed a bug where wishing for Wealth at the wishing well could give you the Wish panties instead.
- Fixed the "stop skipping on notification" setting.

Haremon 0.33.3 DEBUG

nezuu

Jan 23, 2019
HOTFIX 0.33.3.1
- Fixed a crash when Daisy's Dancer Costume was equipped
- The "Indulge" option at the Ranch should work now (allows Haremon to gain Passion Petals)
- A few other minor bugfixes

HOTFIX 0.33.3.2
- Fixed a crash when ending a battle with fewer than 2 party members

Haremon 0.33.3.2 DEBUG

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
goddamit...
at the end of the battle with mefi:

Code:
############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_battlecontroller:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,2] out of range [1,2] - -1.tempPartyGirl2(100786,2)
at gml_Object_obj_battlecontroller_Draw_64
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_battlecontroller_Draw_64 (line -1)

tehc

Jan 24, 2020
getting error after fighting monster when getting the warlock's knob at the witch's hut

Code:
of Draw Event

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,2] out of range [1,2] - -1.tempPartyGirl2(100786,2)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
EDIT: solved it by just typing "give 1 661" (im pretty sure it was 661) in the console, make sure to backup yur save
basically this just adds the warlock's knob and proceeds with the questline and skips the witch's hut event.

Last edited:

Star Study

Feb 15, 2021
goddamit...
at the end of the battle with mefi:

Code:
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event

stack frame is
I am getting the same issue at the same spot, shortly after the victory banner ad before I get to shard it crashes. I have tried 5 times including turning the volume in the game down to zero. How did anyone get past this?

The latest bug fix of "fixing a bug after ending a battle with fewer than 2 party members" seemed to break more things. Not only the Mefi fight but also the black mirror fight event, which crashed for me right after I attacked.

Last edited:

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
I am getting the same issue at the same spot, shortly after the victory banner ad before I get to shard it crashes. I have tried 5 times including turning the volume in the game down to zero. How did anyone get past this?

The latest bug fix of "fixing a bug after ending a battle with fewer than 2 party members" seemed to break more things. Not only the Mefi fight but also the black mirror fight event, which crashed for me right after I attacked.
this is why im waiting for the other half of chapter 4 to be done before i update, best advice i can give is wait for another bug fix to release or go back and use the old version as the version from before chapter 4 seems to not have any of these issues, though i doubt your save will work so probably best waiting

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
(Haremon 0.33.3.3 DEBUG)
where are the saves saved to be able to play in the new version? when i go to the forest by the sword when i avenge the shadow clone i get the following error:
of Draw Event

stack frame is

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Windows key + R key to bring up the run screen and type in appdata and hit ok. Next look in the local/locallow for the games name and save files not sure if it would be in roaming or not.

Star Study

Feb 15, 2021
(Haremon 0.33.3.3 DEBUG)
where are the saves saved to be able to play in the new version? when i go to the forest by the sword when i avenge the shadow clone i get the following error:
of Draw Event

stack frame is
Try the newest patch 0.33.3.5, as that might work. If the new patch doesn't work and you saved before the fight, you can leave the dungeon and do other things while waiting for the bug to get fixed. I am not sure if TsunAmie watches here for crash reports too.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
thank you, if it was solved with the new version.
I have some doubts because the seraph is considered a Haremon if it is of pure blood as far as I understand the Haremon are half human, and in the future will also put the other Haremon the sentiment board?

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
thank you, if it was solved with the new version.
I have some doubts because the seraph is considered a Haremon if it is of pure blood as far as I understand the Haremon are half human, and in the future will also put the other Haremon the sentiment board?
Haremon are basically just any female monster that has human features and intelligence from what i understand and the Sentiment board is relatively new so the rest of the Haremon that dont have one will get it eventually, till then the Haremon with sentiment boards have quite a big advantage

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
Shenaniganzz People are having problems with combat still? Seems like a you problem. The game already has old reviews weighing it down not because you cant deal with baby level QTE.

Darkboi7383737 You realize Just like the MC of subverse, the MC is a parody of the dumbshit MC's in VN's.

And even then to reiterate the point, when the MC needs to be serious he is, showing its an act he puts up vecause its easier for people to never expect much from you. Dude has Severe depression.

• Angry
Reactions: tehlemon
May 12, 2021
Does it being a parody make it better? It's never funny. But like ya said he's serious when he needs to be which is why i don't mind the bitchy parts

3.00 star(s) 69 Votes