3.00 star(s) 69 Votes

Pimer666

Oct 23, 2021
from now on it should let you use saves from old versions as long as their 0.30 or later, that was when the big recode happened
it is my first time ever playing this game so idk what is really happening, i try calling a girl and it crashes.. even tried calling after creating a new save and same thing happens

Star Study

Feb 15, 2021
it is my first time ever playing this game so idk what is really happening, i try calling a girl and it crashes.. even tried calling after creating a new save and same thing happens
Who are you calling and what part of the story is it that it keeps happening?

Shinlaw

Aug 6, 2017
Event "Ribbit Ribbit" with the cat. Am I right to assume that I shouldn't use a controller and disconnect it? I also get an error after every game over.

FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_battlecontroller:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,3] out of range [1,3] - -5.girlPanties(100124,3)
at gml_Script_stat_augmentation
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_stat_augmentation (line -1)
gml_Script_real_boost
gml_Object_obj_battlecontroller_Draw_64

Star Study

Feb 15, 2021
how do i get passion petals?
To get passion petal you have to seduce the enemy to retreat/leave.

0. Do not attack the enemies at all with any moves that damage the enemies. If you kill even a single enemy you will not get passion petals.
1. Either use lewd moves or if you do not have the lewdness for it, switch the stance of the characters to lewd (A key or F key until Lewd is picked) so they start making the triangle go up to the point where you can start using lewd moves. (The stance will stay even after the battle ends, so remember to change it before you make the last enemy leave otherwise you will start earning lewd instead of rage or focus in the next battle until you change it. Well, unless you want to keep earning lewd for farming passion petals.)
1.5. Go down to the Kinks tab to see what kinks your girls have active, this will help you in strategy.
2. Once you start using lewd moves you will see the heart next to the enemy's health raise up.
3. Once the heart hits 100% the enemy will become stunned as they are excited, once the enemy is excited you will notice the second option after moves will light up called seduction.
4. In the seduction menu choose the first option to make the enemy leave the fight or try to convince them to give you stuff then make them leave.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 until all enemies are gone.

Note: Some girls are better at seduction than others which affects what options they can do under the seduction tab.
Extra note: Once you get the ranch you can set the girls to earn passion petals, and there is also a rare item that you can get that gives 100 passion petals much like the Fallen Stars that give 100 shards.
Extra extra note: Some enemies get powered up when their excitement rises, so be sure to examine (but don't actually click it) the enemies to see what their Kinks are and what they do. Much later in the game some enemies will start seducing your girls as their main strategy and can also seduce the girls into giving them stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: gundam_00

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
To get passion petal you have to seduce the enemy to retreat/leave.

0. Do not attack the enemies at all with any moves that damage the enemies. If you kill even a single enemy you will not get passion petals.
1. Either use lewd moves or if you do not have the lewdness for it, switch the stance of the characters to lewd (A key or F key until Lewd is picked) so they start making the triangle go up to the point where you can start using lewd moves. (The stance will stay even after the battle ends, so remember to change it before you make the last enemy leave otherwise you will start earning lewd instead of rage or focus in the next battle until you change it. Well, unless you want to keep earning lewd for farming passion petals.)
1.5. Go down to the Kinks tab to see what kinks your girls have active, this will help you in strategy.
2. Once you start using lewd moves you will see the heart next to the enemy's health raise up.
3. Once the heart hits 100% the enemy will become stunned as they are excited, once the enemy is excited you will notice the second option after moves will light up called seduction.
4. In the seduction menu choose the first option to make the enemy leave the fight or try to convince them to give you stuff then make them leave.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 until all enemies are gone.

Note: Some girls are better at seduction than others which affects what options they can do under the seduction tab.
Extra note: Once you get the ranch you can set the girls to earn passion petals, and there is also a rare item that you can get that gives 100 passion petals much like the Fallen Stars that give 100 shards.
Extra extra note: Some enemies get powered up when their excitement rises, so be sure to examine (but don't actually click it) the enemies to see what their Kinks are and what they do. Much later in the game some enemies will start seducing your girls as their main strategy and can also seduce the girls into giving them stuff.
thank for the info

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
how do i find circe's house for the warlock's knob for the mission? i have her in my team when i enter the woods but after i finish the dungeon does not take me to her house

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
how do i find circe's house for the warlock's knob for the mission? i have her in my team when i enter the woods but after i finish the dungeon does not take me to her house
theres an objective tile separate from the exit tile. theres an annoying boss so make sure you're prepared before hand

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
any cheat to have infinity energy to talk and do shit to the haremons?
not sure about cheats but if you make them you're lover you get an extra set of options i think it was "i love you" or something that resets their points and im pretty sure its infinite use, can only have 1 lover though unless theres a cheat to set relationship lvls

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
theres an objective tile separate from the exit tile. theres an annoying boss so make sure you're prepared before hand
Thanks i will try again. I thought that the exit tile is for the house, at leadt that's how i remember it. An other question can we ask the profesor about the messing memories that cirve mention's before we enter the woods?

dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
I would like this more if the battles didn't involve typing random characters in time. I've not gone very far in the game for that reason. I suck at the battles, and I'm not really motivated to get better at them. If only there was a way you could disable the random button presses. Pressing variations of "Z", "X", and "C" when your reaction time sucks is just a way to get frustrated.

nezuu

Jan 23, 2019
Hotfix 0.34.0.3

- Fixed a crash when getting a game over in battle

Hotfix 0.34.0.4

- Probably fixed a rare crash in the beach shop
- Updated patron credits

Hotfix 0.34.0.5

- Fixed a crash that could happen when viewing the guild board on an imported save
- Fixed an oversight where you couldn't Manipulate a Haremon to strip multiple times

Haremon 0.34.0.5 DEBUG

3.00 star(s) 69 Votes