3.00 star(s) 69 Votes

nezuu

Jan 23, 2019
Hotfix 0.34.0.6

- Fixed a softlock at the beginning of Chapter 3, and an uncommon softlock at the end of Chapter 1.
- Fixed Smokescreen having no effect when used by an enemy.
- Fixed some issues with the Shopping app.
- Increased the amount by which battling and Manipulating lowers the temperature in the underworld.
- Made Incubussies 50% less likely to use Pleasure Bomb.
- Various other minor bugfixes

Haremon 0.34.0.6 DEBUG

Star Study

Feb 15, 2021
Don't be a scum bag and get your girls some gifts and give them the gifts and you get bonus energy. It only refills so make sure you use some first.
To add to that. You can also make small talk and gain energy back, sometimes with the right answer it fills up.

SUKIRITOD

Feb 3, 2018
Eto,, anyone can help me? just downloaded the lastest ver in this site.. cause my save data is lost, i play it again from beggining... and now i stuck with error in prologue after meet with witch haremon....

this is my error..

############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Other Event: User Defined 1
for object obj_vncontroller:

Variable obj_vncontroller._bonu(103190, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_tick
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_tick (line -1)
gml_Script_scene_action_advancetime
gml_Object_obj_vncontroller_Other_11
called from - gml_Object_obj_vncontroller_Step_0 (line -1) - <unknown source line>

if anyone can help me,, I'm very grateful.. :'D

Oct 7, 2021
Eto,, anyone can help me? just downloaded the lastest ver in this site.. cause my save data is lost, i play it again from beggining... and now i stuck with error in prologue after meet with witch haremon....

this is my error..

FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Other Event: User Defined 1
for object obj_vncontroller:

Variable obj_vncontroller._bonu(103190, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_tick
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_tick (line -1)
gml_Script_scene_action_advancetime
gml_Object_obj_vncontroller_Other_11
called from - gml_Object_obj_vncontroller_Step_0 (line -1) - <unknown source line>

if anyone can help me,, I'm very grateful.. :'D
I got that error as well when using a controller. I removed the controller and made it passed the witch girl.

Scratch that. Just got that error again with no controllers connected.

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2021
Looks like the bug was fixed, but can't find the newest version yet.

Hotfix 0.34.0.7

- Fixed a crash introduced in the previous build because dev had the big stupid

nezuu

Jan 23, 2019
Looks like the bug was fixed, but can't find the newest version yet.

Hotfix 0.34.0.7

- Fixed a crash introduced in the previous build because dev had the big stupid

here you go.

Star Study

Feb 15, 2021
As a big note, bugs and crashes generally get fixed very fast. The dev might be watching here for error reports too. If you have an error post it and give it at least from watching 4 days for the bug to be fixed. If it takes more than 5 days it's best to assume the dev is about to put out a new version then add in the hotfixes after seeing what broke.

Star Study

Feb 15, 2021
Patreon players report bugs on discord and also dev doesn't watch this thread.
Ah, I would naturally assume they watch here too because the reported errors here get fixed fast, but again the bugs are most likely bugs that have already been reported on the Discord. Thank you for the clarification.

NickyNick

Jun 9, 2017
is there any way to speed up or negate the entire event selection thingy, sometimes it feels like it just doesnt stop.

Star Study

Feb 15, 2021
is there any way to speed up or negate the entire event selection thingy, sometimes it feels like it just doesnt stop.
nope, but you can select the event you want by pressing x whenever the event you want is selected/highlighted on the spin.

Torins

May 2, 2017
Does anyone know where/how to get withered wheat? I've had some earlier, but I can't seem to find more.

3.00 star(s) 69 Votes