3.00 star(s) 69 Votes

BKvartS

Sep 16, 2020
Does everyone can still easily change date in debug console? I can't send an error code right now, but my game crashes when I try to do it.

nhwbhasnbci

Nov 24, 2021
Where did you encounter this crash? What were you doing and in what part of the story were you at when it crashed?

It was directly after I meet the girl named Circe and I was about to leave the forest when it popped up. I thought it was just a glitch that would occur once so I closed it and tried again, skipped through the dialogue that I had already read and the same message appeared. I did everything I know to try and prevent it from happening like turning down all the volume to 0 and closing all my windows but it still appeared.

Oct 7, 2021
Be ready for a new update. Currently in chapter 2 with a bug/ crash that prevents me from advancing in the game. I gave the error and my save file to the dev in their discord. They seem pretty fast to fix things.

Star Study

Feb 15, 2021
It was directly after I meet the girl named Circe and I was about to leave the forest when it popped up. I thought it was just a glitch that would occur once so I closed it and tried again, skipped through the dialogue that I had already read and the same message appeared. I did everything I know to try and prevent it from happening like turning down all the volume to 0 and closing all my windows but it still appeared.
Give it some time, it will be fixed soon. Dev works fast on bug fixes. I would suggest doing other things in-game, but idk if you have a save before you went into the forest and you seemed to have already tried the volume thing and such.

BKvartS

Sep 16, 2020
Thanks for the advices for the alternative change of date, but nevertheless, I still feel that I should post this. Game still crashes when I try to change the date through the debug console

of Other Event: User Defined 6
for object obj_gamecontroller:

unable to convert string "" to number
at gml_Object_obj_gamecontroller_Other_16
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_gamecontroller_Other_16 (line -1)
called from - gml_Object_obj_gamecontroller_Draw_64 (line -1) - <unknown source line>

Oct 7, 2021
Thanks for the advices for the alternative change of date, but nevertheless, I still feel that I should post this. Game still crashes when I try to change the date through the debug console

of Other Event: User Defined 6
for object obj_gamecontroller:

unable to convert string "" to number
at gml_Object_obj_gamecontroller_Other_16
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_gamecontroller_Other_16 (line -1)
called from - gml_Object_obj_gamecontroller_Draw_64 (line -1) - <unknown source line>
Post that in the discord channel I previously mentioned. The dev of the game responds quickly to bug reports.

Nov 30, 2019
Even with the debug version this game is crashing during horde battles and with the frogs battle in the plains, theres a patch for this?

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
is there a way to go back to main menu or save/load i can't find that option? oops it shows up after the lab part sorry

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 69 Votes