3.00 star(s) 69 Votes

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I got an interesting bug where after a date with Annie , I somehow had Annie as my sole Haremon in town (Assume it bugged out cuz dates make you use them as haremon), had to bench her to get the others, and later that Annie in the ranch transformed into a Miruku clone called "1". Now she crashes the game whenever I sleep or try to "pick" her up.

I'm assuming there is no way to remove a haremon?

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
I got an interesting bug where after a date with Annie , I somehow had Annie as my sole Haremon in town (Assume it bugged out cuz dates make you use them as haremon), had to bench her to get the others, and later that Annie in the ranch transformed into a Miruku clone called "1". Now she crashes the game whenever I sleep or try to "pick" her up.

nope, you'll probably have to check your auto-saves for one before or during the date with Annie and wait for it to be fixed, i've not bothered updating cause of how many bugs people have found after chapter 4 was added

Oct 7, 2021

Someone on the Haremon discord just had this happen to them. You'll have to give your save to the dev, on his discord, so he can fix it.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
nope, you'll probably have to check your auto-saves for one before or during the date with Annie and wait for it to be fixed, i've not bothered updating cause of how many bugs people have found after chapter 4 was added
Damn. No autosave prior to getting her. Well shit.

Algo13

Apr 29, 2020
Hey, Im at the beginning of chapter 2, when you have to cross the plain of torment. My save file is bugged as fuck and can-t get past it. Does anyone have a similar save file I can borrow? Or even a finished game file, I'm a bit tired of the bugs on this one.

Oct 7, 2021
Hey, Im at the beginning of chapter 2, when you have to cross the plain of torment. My save file is bugged as fuck and can-t get past it. Does anyone have a similar save file I can borrow? Or even a finished game file, I'm a bit tired of the bugs on this one.
This is a 34.1 save. Somewhere in chapter 3, most of the girls are your lovers, and all outfits for the girls I do have.

Reactions: Algo13

Dharael

Jul 28, 2018
How you can unlock Annie lover scene? In gallery i have hint that "go to shop now and then" and i really don't know what to do you. Going shop, using vouchers, talking, buying some stuff and nothing.

3.00 star(s) 69 Votes