3.00 star(s) 69 Votes

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
Hows my favorite H game doing? I see there have been v0.04 updates since I last was here. Love this game but I wish you could sex sleeve the fairy.(I swear I heard that was one of the potential scenes planned)

I_reza

Jul 2, 2019
has somebody got Clarabelle's love token?
I got Circe's and Scarlett's right now after the H scene so at least I know it's not a Circe's unique feature

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
has somebody got Clarabelle's love token?
I got Circe's and Scarlett's right now after the H scene so at least I know it's not a Circe's unique feature
you on about the keepsakes they give you after you make them your lover? cause im pretty sure everyone gives you one you just gotta wait for them to give you a gift and it'll randomly trigger the keepsake, i got the keepsakes from the first 4 Haremon so Clarabelle definitely has one

Streer

Sep 20, 2019
Hey, not sure if this is a known issue or if the game just doesn't explain properly, but I'm stuck during the "Mixed-up Memories" quest.

No matter how many times I manage to clear the map (star pattern), after the conversation with the blonde adventurer, nothing happens. Leaving the field and entering it again (to get 3/3 girls) will just repeat the scene. Giving up gives the usual relationship punishment. None of the other fields seem related to the quest.

Thanks for any advice.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
Hey, not sure if this is a known issue or if the game just doesn't explain properly, but I'm stuck during the "Mixed-up Memories" quest.

No matter how many times I manage to clear the map (star pattern), after the conversation with the blonde adventurer, nothing happens. Leaving the field and entering it again (to get 3/3 girls) will just repeat the scene. Giving up gives the usual relationship punishment. None of the other fields seem related to the quest.

Thanks for any advice.
is that the one where you have to find the path to the shrine or whatever it was in the Forest, if so its a puzzle so you dont go to the exit

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Streer

Lumielight

Jul 28, 2019
I've just got a Jet Lover H scene and i have several questions.
SPOILERS ALERT
1. Why MC trying to choke Jet if she doesn't breath at all (according to her)?
2. Why Jet started to like it (according to her eyes)?
3. Is Jet likes to be choked (looking by two previous questions, i started to think about whole situation), or choke herself (when i asked her 'bout it i didn't quite understand)?

I have one more question, but more global imo: why is game is called "Haremon" but you can achieve harem only through debug code? Game is beautiful, though.

BKvartS

Sep 16, 2020
I've just got a Jet Lover H scene and i have several questions.
SPOILERS ALERT
1. Why MC trying to choke Jet if she doesn't breath at all (according to her)?
2. Why Jet started to like it (according to her eyes)?
3. Is Jet likes to be choked (looking by two previous questions, i started to think about whole situation), or choke herself (when i asked her 'bout it i didn't quite understand)?

I have one more question, but more global imo: why is game is called "Haremon" but you can achieve harem only through debug code? Game is beautiful, though.
Maybe I can answer that, since Jet is my favorite Haremon. Have you ever asked her about her fetishes, position etc.? Her fetish is basically choking. She enjoys it. And it seems that it's ichoking someone AND being choked. As for the title of the game - probaly harem will be in future implements or something like that.

Lumielight

Jul 28, 2019
Maybe I can answer that, since Jet is my favorite Haremon. Have you ever asked her about her fetishes, position etc.? Her fetish is basically choking. She enjoys it. And it seems that it's ichoking someone AND being choked. As for the title of the game - probaly harem will be in future implements or something like that.
Yeah, i trying to fill a BlackBook (w/o dislikes, idk why there's not masterbaiting instead, but ok) and I asked her about everything. Seems like she likes choking at general, still she said that she can't breath and I can't understand how tf i choked her.

One more thing about BlackBook - don't believe to it entirely. Idk why but there's plenty of wrong info about gals.

BKvartS

Sep 16, 2020
Yeah, i trying to fill a BlackBook (w/o dislikes, idk why there's not masterbaiting instead, but ok) and I asked her about everything. Seems like she likes choking at general, still she said that she can't breath and I can't understand how tf i choked her.

One more thing about BlackBook - don't believe to it entirely. Idk why but there's plenty of wrong info about gals.
What wrong info, for example?

Lumielight

Jul 28, 2019
What wrong info, for example?
Mostly numbers. For example, in BlackBook Ash's height is typed 5'9'' but her real is 5'7'' iirc. Same with Jet and Vex in true form (but not sure about it).

Then Vex's (true form) secret should be changed to related with Balrog form and not with killing 100 people.

BKvartS

Sep 16, 2020
Mostly numbers. For example, in BlackBook Ash's height is typed 5'9'' but her real is 5'7'' iirc. Same with Jet and Vex in true form (but not sure about it).

Then Vex's (true form) secret should be changed to related with Balrog form and not with killing 100 people.
Well, now the information is different between normal and awakened forms in such things as high, weight and cup size. But how do you know theirs actual height? And about Vex's secret - no, it should not. Even for her it was unknown and Miruku turned into kitsune earlier.

Lumielight

Jul 28, 2019
Well, now the information is different between normal and awakened forms in such things as high, weight and cup size. But how do you know theirs actual height? And about Vex's secret - no, it should not. Even for her it was unknown and Miruku turned into kitsune earlier.
Ash has a true form too? I talked about her. And I'm sure about her. If you try a relationship test, this opinion (5'9'') is not included. And About Vex in true form - if you ask her about her secret in that form, she'll answer about this balrog thing.

3.00 star(s) 69 Votes