3.00 star(s) 69 Votes

JMINATL

Aug 25, 2018
Crossing the bridge in Frozen Pass with Kiki:

of Step Event0
for object obj_vncontroller:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,4] out of range [1,4] - -1.actorTimelineFinished(102504,4)
at gml_Object_obj_vncontroller_Step_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_vncontroller_Step_0 (line -1)

1644963482026.png

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
A bad joke isn't magically funny just because its a joke, so I'm pretty sure the answer is no.
Comedy is subjective you shouldnt affect the score of a game because you thought it wasn't your kind of funny. I mean I like vex one of the most cringe characters because of her dialogue. But when shes not being this cringy fake version of her self shes a well rounded character. Its almost like the theme is that some of these characters cant be true to them selves. Maybe thats the reason the MC's bad when hes not being him self hes playing up the hentai protag trope because its easier to be fake than be himself. Hes obviously a hikigamori.

The reason I said its a parody isnt me saying you should like it.

The fact you dislike it is a positive thing because theres intent to do that. The MC's switch to being serious and dropping the fake personality is obvious evidence to that.

whatmi

Jul 4, 2019
i generally like the game
development with fast fixes
always some new creative ideas to continue the story

if i can complain
nearly all sex scenes are character getting pushed around or dominated in some ways
there is like no choice, if there is option to say no, it does nothing or create worse outcome
too many things are random and QTE battles should never be in the game
every new version limit available possibilities and strategies, item limit, kink limit, active moves limit
saving before every single move in dungeon and date, dumb design decision to encourage it
overheating created in chapter 2, when food to counter it is obtained in chapter 4...
some of the fights takes ages and enemies who call for help should have limits
having only 1 lover at the time and giving lover bonus critical attack, you better love girl with strong attacks if you wanna progress
there is also bad balance between characters, vex is instantly strong, ash is catgirl but better, serrah and jet are strong
most of the kinks are not useable because they require too much lust
everything is grindy

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
i generally like the game
development with fast fixes
always some new creative ideas to continue the story

if i can complain
nearly all sex scenes are character getting pushed around or dominated in some ways
there is like no choice, if there is option to say no, it does nothing or create worse outcome
too many things are random and QTE battles should never be in the game
every new version limit available possibilities and strategies, item limit, kink limit, active moves limit
saving before every single move in dungeon and date, dumb design decision to encourage it
overheating created in chapter 2, when food to counter it is obtained in chapter 4...
some of the fights takes ages and enemies who call for help should have limits
having only 1 lover at the time and giving lover bonus critical attack, you better love girl with strong attacks if you wanna progress
there is also bad balance between characters, vex is instantly strong, ash is catgirl but better, serrah and jet are strong
most of the kinks are not useable because they require too much lust
everything is grindy
i can understand some of what your saying like the long fights but a lot of these i don t agree with, the QTEs are easy and at least add some kind of "skill" based input to the game to differentiate it from most other RPGs plus there is an option to just turn it off and even a few items to modify it, i remember there being some panties that greatly boost the QTE bonus but remove the prompts and i think make failed QTEs misses if my memory is correct, the limits that have been added are pretty much just to make the game more challenging and make you think about how you want to equip your team, before you just had to unlock every move for a couple characters and you basically have something to beat everything in one team, now you have to put a bit more thought into it as if you jump into a fight against enemies that can poison or burn you and you havent set up Clarabell with her heal status skill then you're gonna have a harder time and you'll have to use your limited supply of consumables and now that consumables are limited you cant spam them to heal, cure and revive your way through a fight.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

spoilering all that cause i wrote a lot for that last section but yeah all round i enjoy the game, find the characters to have their own uses and im honestly fine with the new limits being added cause while they're annoying at first they do at least add a challenge to the game, the game still isnt hard in any way but i've at least had to put thought into what moves im gonna need for what fight. also the game saving after every single thing you do is honestly a life saver, i've had a couple times where the games crashed near the end of a long dungeon and being able to reload right at the end of the dungeon instead of having to do the whole thing again is a fucking god send, especially with how long the later dungeons are

whatmi

Jul 4, 2019
you adress single line with 1 specific issue into page long strawman of i disagree
just because for you qte are easy it does not mean i ever made them right
i do not even know when to press button or which button should i press
guitar hero have indicator when button slide into you and pressing zone
yakuza have audio clue to tell you when to press, slow motion before it and generally entire game pause for you to press button
in this i just see this dumb arrows, but they don't do anything
i don't wanna do qte in middle of fight
Skill based? use brain, skill should be in your strategy, not button clicking like idiot to get better dodges

Last edited:

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
you adress single line with 1 specific issue into page long strawman of i disagree
just because for you qte are easy it does not mean i ever made them right
i do not even know when to press button or which button should i press
guitar hero have indicator when button slide into you and pressing zone
yakuza have audio clue to tell you when to press, slow motion before it and generally entire game pause for you to press button
in this i just see this dumb arrows, but they don't do anything
i don't wanna do qte in middle of fight
Skill based? use brain, skill should be in your strategy, not button clicking like idiot to get better dodges
you literally just use the arrow keys for the QTEs or click the segment in the direction the arrow is facing, how is that hard to figure out? and again, you can just turn them off in the options menu

whatmi

Jul 4, 2019
you can't turn it off
you can only set left hand mode and right hand mode
and there is no way to say when to press button

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
you can't turn it off
you can only set left hand mode and right hand mode
and there is no way to say when to press button
odd, im sure there was a no QTE mode somewhere that just removed the QTEs and their effects on damage but again the QTEs are super easy anyway and dont have that big of an effect unless you're specifically using panties or sentiment board stickers that modify QTEs so they honestly dont matter

EDIT: look back through the thread and found it, CTRL apparently turns QTEs off

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
Its sorta irrelevant everyone's complaints are always the same

But specifically on the one lover thing. it makes sense thematically and is an actual harem. A Emperor would have a Harem but one girl would still be his empress. Thats what a real Harem is. Where a guy gets every girl on equal terms isnt a harem even if it may be incorrectly labeled that some times.

• Haha
Reactions: Donfightit

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
You are thinking of Simple Polygamy not a harem. Harems have a top dog so to speak.

valide-sultan ('queen mother')

The valide-sultan ('queen mother') set the rules and wielded great power as the head of the harem hierarchy. She chose the sexual partners for her sons and was in charge of training all the women.

JMINATL

Aug 25, 2018
Its sorta irrelevant everyone's complaints are always the same
They aren't 'hard' (well except for the gods-bedamned trans-warp watermelon bashing... It tasks me), and admittedly my 'zxcv' typing has improved noticeably. (Hmm, I wonder if the dev could do some tweaking and position this as an adult typing tutorial? That would be pretty funny.)

There is a minor issue there though - it has to do with some inconsistency of CTRL/Rush Mode.

The game overrides rush mode periodically for some QTEs. So you suddenly realize you have to lunge for the keyboard (too late!) to respond to some of them and then try to turn Rush Mode back on but you can't necessarily during the QTE.

This is very much not some sort of major issue though. Just an item that could be improved :)

whatmi

Jul 4, 2019
EDIT: look back through the thread and found it, CTRL apparently turns QTEs off
this alone makes the game much better to play, thanks, just function wasnt properly tested and most enemy moves turn rush off
and it must be enabled every turn and every fight instead of having menu option

but its like giant improvement

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
this alone makes the game much better to play, thanks, just function wasnt properly tested and most enemy moves turn rush off
and it must be enabled every turn and every fight instead of having menu option

but its like giant improvement
For you. Don't make me post the meme again.

nezuu

Jan 23, 2019
Haremon 0.34
Note that this is NOT the conclusion of Chapter 4; that will be coming later this spring. Instead, this is a miscellaneous content build including a new H scene, some new swimsuits, a couple of sticker boards, streamlined combat, and more! See the full changelog below for details.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Haremon 0.34 DEBUG
Haremon Special Edition Bonus 0.34

nezuu

Jan 23, 2019
Hotfix 0.34.0.1

- Fixed a crash when calling an NPC during the day.
- Fixed a crash when gaining Passion Petals.

Hotfix 0.34.0.2

- Fixed a crash in the "Fork in the Road" event with Vex

Haremon 0.34.0.2 DEBUG

Reactions: baron1976

Pimer666

Oct 23, 2021
i keep getting this error...
how do i fix this?

of Step Event0
for object obj_gamecontroller:

local variable ch(100006, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_scene_info__0_99
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_scene_info__0_99 (line -1)
gml_Script_scene_set_info
gml_Object_obj_gamecontroller_Step_0

3.00 star(s) 69 Votes