3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

nezuu

Jan 23, 2019
HOTFIX 0.33.1

- Fixed a bug where stamp count didn't reset after a date.
- Attempted to fix a rare crash when opening the Load menu.
- Attempted to fix an issue that could sometimes cause the autosave function to behave strangely.
- Fixed some bugs in chapter 2 story scenes.
- Added the name of the last saved game to the tooltip for the Continue button.
Haremon 0.33.1 DEBUG

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So, censored or not? OP says no, but then has a censored lewd shot. Looks nice but I don't play censored games. :unsure:

nezuu

Jan 23, 2019
PATCH 0.33.2:

- Fainted Haremon now gain 50% of the star shards/passion petals they would gain if they were conscious.
- Balance changes: Raised Daisy's Speed to 5 and lowered Kiki's Speed to 4. Lowered Kiki's HP to 30. Raised the Rage cost of Maelstrom from 80 to 90, and lowered its power per hit from 15 to 10.
- Changed the way Unbridled Rage and the other mood-boosting moves work. They now boost their associated stat by 50% at level 0, but can be upgraded into their current use of maximizing the stat. Also set their Focus requirement to be the same as the amount you start battles with.
- Some experimental changes to HP: "rolling" HP now goes away at the start of a Haremon's turn, meaning she'll faint after taking her turn if her HP is falling toward 0 and you don't heal her on that turn. (The Nurse Panties negate this.) Additionally, Bleed now causes HP loss to happen instantly.
- Raised the carrying capacity for Cultist Panties to 20.
- Expanded the enemy personality system to add a chance for all enemies in an encounter to have the same personality, creating situations where you'll have to deal with lots of attacks or lots of seduction.
- Fixed a bug where trying to increase the carrying capacity of an item you've already increased would just sell the item instead. Also fixed these items not being grayed out.
- Fixed a bug where you could only have one type of fairy at a time, and where you could still only hold one fairy even if you upgraded its carrying capacity.
- Several other minor bugfixes.

Haremon 0.33.2 DEBUG

May 12, 2021
anyone know if theres a gallery on this game or if i could get a 100 percent save from somewhere. played a dif version a while ago and enjoyed it but the fights last way too long for me to want to replay it. would like to view all the h scenes tho

NaughtyUmbreon

Apr 6, 2018
anyone know if theres a gallery on this game or if i could get a 100 percent save from somewhere. played a dif version a while ago and enjoyed it but the fights last way too long for me to want to replay it. would like to view all the h scenes tho
if you wanna skip battles you can use the debug command " victory " each time you get in a fight
if you wanna skip all board tiles use command " warp " and jst click straight on the exit
however some story fights you better just use the command " beastmode" that gives you ultra stats and let you one shot everything ( menancing enemy will not go down untill they hit you , so you have to clear your status bonus to kill those ) , same as the victory command , must use on each battle you get into . but like i sayd on boss battles dont use commands or you may break the game as some you have to get killed to continue.

IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017
I enjoyed the game and I haven't played it in a while, I don't want to get back into it unless it has become easier to transfer save data to an updated version of the game. So has it become easier to transfer data?

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
I enjoyed the game and I haven't played it in a while, I don't want to get back into it unless it has become easier to transfer save data to an updated version of the game. So has it become easier to transfer data?
saves from before 0.30 will not work but anything after should be fine, pretty sure theres a warning pop up when you first load an older save but thats more of a "there might be changes to old story/ there might be stuff you'll miss as you're already past it" warning as opposed to a "there will be bugs" warning so using saves between versions should be fine

IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017
I'm okay with starting over but I want that to be the very last time I have to restart, with most games updating and keeping save data is simple but I couldn't figure out how to do it for this game, so I restarted a total of 3 times but I only really got to the end of the update 2 of those 3 playthroughs.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
I'm okay with starting over but I want that to be the very last time I have to restart, with most games updating and keeping save data is simple but I couldn't figure out how to do it for this game, so I restarted a total of 3 times but I only really got to the end of the update 2 of those 3 playthroughs.
0.30 was a massive rework of the games code from what i heard which is why older saves dont work but i think that should be the last time an update will break a save or at least the last for awhile, also i noticed a lot of the early story was changed a bit so it replaying wont just be going through the exact same content again

3.00 star(s) 68 Votes