3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
SOMEONE PLEASE say the dev if he is going to put a timer in the decisions, make the decisions appear after a text box, for whose main language is not english like me, read a big text and then look for the decisions while the timer is going off is pretty hard

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
SOMEONE PLEASE say the dev if he is going to put a timer in the decisions, make the decisions appear after a text box, for whose main language is not english like me, read a big text and then look for the decisions while the timer is going off is pretty hard
press ~ and type takeyourtime when you load the game, it is a cheat and I understand if you don't want to use it but I don't think the choice timer adds anything to the game except frustration. Later in the game there is a keepsake item that turns it off but it's a lot later.

Reactions: Movikx

Adrwen

Mar 10, 2019
Does someone have a console command for food values in dungeons ? that's the only thing I still can't max.

guilagui

Sep 22, 2021
thanks mate
is it possible with other haremon or is it superhard/ almost impossible with them?

For those who wants to beat Scarlett at the beach, there's a pretty easy way that works for any haremon, but it makes it too damn easy :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Only use it if you don't want a challenge, personally I think it removes the fun and I only used it to complete the guild mission the first time.

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
For those who wants to beat Scarlett at the beach, there's a pretty easy way that works for any haremon, but it makes it too damn easy :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Only use it if you don't want a challenge, personally I think it removes the fun and I only used it to complete the guild mission the first time.
thanks mate
i just wanted to know if it was possible especially for haremons with paper-thin defences
but you are right that's basically cheating but still thanks regardless

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
FAST QUESTION HERE !! I see this line "Y do u doubt that i'd want 2 talk 2 u?" , what is that " Y " supposed to mean (i'm not that skillful in english yet)

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
by the way do u have any solution for my problem with the game which is "it lags a lot"
i had never seen a lag while playing, if your PC is good enough, lag is normally related to a lot of things running at same time, like if u are using chrome for example with a lot of tabs, but this game is supposed to be light so i think that this problem is probably not because of the game itself, BUT, i guess if u are trying to use some cheat and changing something u shouldnt of the game this could happen too

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 68 Votes