3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

dldbdms

Jan 13, 2019
Annie likes expensive, shiny, and girly things; Laurel likes ancient, sugary, and expensive stuff, and Delilah likes healthy, shiny, and fragrant things.

One question though, is it possible to contact the Lady in Black after becoming her Arch Nemesis?
I'm basically done with the whole game in the current build

Undeadcracker

Aug 25, 2017
I couldn't figure it out either cause i kept pressing ` key, but then i realized its the ~ so you have to press shift + ` key.

Weird i know, but that worked for me. Lmao

and then these are the command list: (official from patron page)
The 'Setdate' command works, but all other commands are unresponsive.

cvedant95

Natural Born Pervert
Donor
Jun 19, 2018
v0.11.3 is available for free

v0.11.4 is available for $5 patrons

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

Bernaregna

Aug 8, 2017
Any chance to have here the latest cheat console version? It's the only way I know to play the Halloween and Christmas events. With the 5$ patronship you can only play the normal version.

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
When I play, the opening encounter bar - the black one across the middle of the screen announcing a combat - sticks around through the full fight. Google suggested this is an old issue that only affects some people - has anybody found a way to deal with this?

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
I get this when run game: "The date on your pc does not match the date in reality. Time-based events will not occur"
Is it fixible?

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
I get this when run game: "The date on your pc does not match the date in reality. Time-based events will not occur"
Is it fixible?
Yes. open up the console with ~ then type setdate month day replacing month and day with whatever your computer is set to.
Also, there's only been two time-based events so far, one for halloween, and one for x-mas, both of which have since ended.

If that command doesn't work, try it with different spacing (can't remember if setdate was one word or two, or if the month and day had a space between them)

Reactions: unevenrm

brimdonicus

Aug 2, 2017
For anyone wondering the reason only "setdate" works on this version on F95 is because the commands only work on the E-cup version on the game which is a $20 patreon thing.

BanditKitty

Sep 2, 2017
Are you sure? I thought it was any "patreon" release ($5+). In the C-Cup tier, it says: "Access seasonal content (special holiday-themed costumes, CGs, and items) at any time of the year!"

The E-Cup tier says: "Full access to the Debug Console! This powerful tool includes a plethora of cheats and hacks that will allow you to break the game in various ways!" I'm pretty certain the setdate command is special though, so you can use it on the $5 builds.

Also, setdate only changes the effective date while you have the game open. I tried using the older version here to setdate and then using the newer version, but it doesn't work. I hoped it somehow saved it in your save file but nope.

There's probably a way to trick it into thinking the date has changed (perhaps blocking the process from the Internet and changing your system time), but I haven't played around with it too much. I also went looking for a way to modify the latest binaries such that the dev console (and therefore setdate command) was enabled, but couldn't find equal versions for free and patreon releases to really compare them. It's a shame, because I wanted to get the Christmas outfits, but I don't think anybody here is a patron, and haven't been able to find it elsewhere.

brimdonicus

Aug 2, 2017
Are you sure? I thought it was any "patreon" release ($5+). In the C-Cup tier, it says: "Access seasonal content (special holiday-themed costumes, CGs, and items) at any time of the year!"

The E-Cup tier says: "Full access to the Debug Console! This powerful tool includes a plethora of cheats and hacks that will allow you to break the game in various ways!" I'm pretty certain the setdate command is special though, so you can use it on the $5 builds.

Also, setdate only changes the effective date while you have the game open. I tried using the older version here to setdate and then using the newer version, but it doesn't work. I hoped it somehow saved it in your save file but nope.

There's probably a way to trick it into thinking the date has changed (perhaps blocking the process from the Internet and changing your system time), but I haven't played around with it too much. I also went looking for a way to modify the latest binaries such that the dev console (and therefore setdate command) was enabled, but couldn't find equal versions for free and patreon releases to really compare them. It's a shame, because I wanted to get the Christmas outfits, but I don't think anybody here is a patron, and haven't been able to find it elsewhere.
I was told by the dev themselves on the discord so yeah im pretty sure

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
I also went looking for a way to modify the latest binaries such that the dev console (and therefore setdate command) was enabled
I think you've gotten a bit confused. Setdate works for everybody. It is the ONLY console command that works for most people that aren't on the super-expensive tier. I'm only on the c-cup tier and I'm able to access holiday-specific events with the setdate command. Note, I haven't tried it with the current version, so, it might have changed (seems unlikely, though).

If you really want to tinker with the game, the save files are plain text and there's a few guides for modifying them in this thread.

BanditKitty

Sep 2, 2017
Right, but with the free version (at least the current free version), there is no way to bring up the console. I figure all the code for it is almost certainly still in there, but there's probably some #define for whether or not it's enabled.

It looks like the compiled code is probably compressed in the data file so it's not quite so simple. I'd have to figure out what the format of the file is, decompress it, diff with a hex editor, modify it, and then package everything back up. And that's assuming there's no encryption or signing.

I'm probably better off just picking it up again next Christmas tbh. Or dropping $5 on it, which I MIGHT do next month, although I haven't paid for an h-game since that time I spent $5 on breeding season.

Edit: Unless you want to post a link to it here @dstarfire

Reactions: obiwan

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Right, but with the free version (at least the current free version), there is no way to bring up the console. I figure all the code for it is almost certainly still in there, but there's probably some #define for whether or not it's enabled.

It looks like the compiled code is probably compressed in the data file so it's not quite so simple. I'd have to figure out what the format of the file is, decompress it, diff with a hex editor, modify it, and then package everything back up. And that's assuming there's no encryption or signing.

I'm probably better off just picking it up again next Christmas tbh. Or dropping $5 on it, which I MIGHT do next month, although I haven't paid for an h-game since that time I spent $5 on breeding season.

Edit: Unless you want to post a link to it here @dstarfire
Just tried the 1105 version linked in the first post of this thread. Console comes up just fine for me. (It's a translucent box at the top of the screen.) It's been like that since the first holiday event. console comes up for everybody, but any command other than 'setdate month day' simply has no effect. It could be an issue with your system/keyboard. Maybe the ~ symbol has been mapped to something else. (it is actually the ~ symbol, which is [shift] + ` (right above [Tab])on most standard english keyboards).

I get the same version as free users, just a a few weeks earlier.

BanditKitty

Sep 2, 2017
The latest version you have is 0.11.4, right? With the Christmas stuff? I've been playing the free 0.11.3 (the one they give out on itch.io) but the console won't open when I press ~. Meanwhile, if I try it with the 0.11.0.5 version posted here (one of the paid versions), I can open the console just fine.

The free version doesn't let you open the console and therefore doesn't let you set the date. That's why their C-Cup tier says you can play holiday content at any time, and there are a few other places they mention that as being a paid-only feature.

If you could post your $5 version of 0.11.4, I'd be very grateful.

Huntar

Jul 15, 2017
Does anyone else really not like the idea of locking content in a hentai game to specific dates of the year? It just seems really fucking stupid to me.

Bernaregna

Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone else really not like the idea of locking content in a hentai game to specific dates of the year? It just seems really fucking stupid to me.
I agree with you, even more if you consider that this game has not so much CGs. Maybe he's pushing the public to go for the version with the console, which seems the only way to play the Halloween or Christmas scenes when you want.

Dfour

Jul 15, 2017
I agree with you, even more if you consider that this game has not so much CGs. Maybe he's pushing the public to go for the version with the console, which seems the only way to play the Halloween or Christmas scenes when you want.
Nah, he's rewarding patreons who support him since you can get the build in time to play the season themed content. The high tiers are just in case, and the rewards for those are also in case since you can use setdate command in a pretty cheap tier

Reactions: dstarfire

Bernaregna

Aug 8, 2017
New version is out! Need to wait few days for the low tier download or anyone kind enough to post the version with the console here.

3.00 star(s) 68 Votes