3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
How do i apply that save?
The path is:
C: > Users > [Username] > Appdata > Local > Haremon
I think you need to start a new game so it can create the proper folder for it, but I'm not a 100% on that. Should be pretty straightforward tho; in other words: unzip, copy, paste into save location.

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
Has anybody figured out the likes/dislikes of the NPC's (Annie, Laurel, Delilah, etc.) yet? I've discovered Laurel likes "Ancient things" and expensive stuff, Annie likes expensive and girly stuff, while Delilah seems to like fragrant and healthy stuff.

I'm thinking of throwing together a guide/faq for this game but am missing quite a bit of info like: many of the crafting recipes, what each of the NPC's actually likes/dislikes, the mechanics of some of the upgraded moves, and some other stuff I can't think of right now. I have figured out: some of the crafting recipes (including a few gift items that aren't obvious), some of the PC's ranch activities (which items they produce from crafting), the maze event, and a few other useful bits.

Would anybody else appreciate a guide like this, or is the game straightforward/simple enough that I'd be wasting my time?
I for one would appreciate it. Unfortunately I don't have much time right now, otherwise I would look up what I have to help and post it. Been a long time since I played it but I remember picking up likes/dislikes and some crafting items too. The game crashed for me when the crafting list got a little longer tho, so I gave up on that.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
The screenshots in the OP have mosaic but the same post claims there's no censorship. What gives?

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
I for one would appreciate it. Unfortunately I don't have much time right now, otherwise I would look up what I have to help and post it. Been a long time since I played it but I remember picking up likes/dislikes and some crafting items too. The game crashed for me when the crafting list got a little longer tho, so I gave up on that.
Yeah, the 10.x version was buggy as h*ll. The current version (11. something) is a LOT more stable. I think this version has crashed only once on me, but it does have a few quest-breaking bugs (e.g. bunny girl is untameable if you have more than 1 of any of the test serums, leaving bunnygirl fight without taming jumps to lab scene, etc.).

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
Yeah, the 10.x version was buggy as h*ll. The current version (11. something) is a LOT more stable. I think this version has crashed only once on me, but it does have a few quest-breaking bugs (e.g. bunny girl is untameable if you have more than 1 of any of the test serums, leaving bunnygirl fight without taming jumps to lab scene, etc.).
Thanks for the info. Looks like they got rid of the Horde Battle-Loop and crafting bug too, nice!
I've had a look into my game in the meantime and was shocked how little I knew about my Haremon, looks like I was not very lucky with relationship events.
Anyhow, I've written a few things down and had a look around. Hopefully you don't have 99% of the info already and of course I don't know how you'll be sorting them. I've just put the stuff into categories that made sense to me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And here's the textfile for quick copy/pasting:

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
so wait, this is just censored in the preview pics not the actual game?
Yep. Though the pics aren't that special. One shot for each event. Still, it's furries without huge horse/wolf dicks, so ya can't be too picky. Also, it's more about the gameplay than the sex scenes. You actually have quests, battles, exploration, the usual RPG stuff (just on single-town scale).

JakeCozitan

Dec 20, 2018
I cant even seem to get the console to open
I couldn't figure it out either cause i kept pressing ` key, but then i realized its the ~ so you have to press shift + ` key.

Weird i know, but that worked for me. Lmao

and then these are the command list: (official from patron page)

JakeCozitan

Dec 20, 2018
The Console doesnt seem to register the cheats ~
I think thats cause thats not the $20 (E-Cup) version of the game. Thats the only one that can use cheats, others can open the console but can only use setdate command. So unless someone has the $20 version of the game, and is feeling generous i think the most you can do is change the in-game time.

Bernaregna

Aug 8, 2017
Is it me or this game is insanely difficult? I keep losing in dungeons even in normal battles, there is no consistent way to earn money from what I've see and the star shards are very low the (few) times which I win a battle. I have 3 haremons but when the battle is against 3 enemies I just have to escape hoping that my haremons will still make out alive. I can't reclutate the imp girl or the bunny girl beacause it's impossible for me to win against their battles. What am I doing wrong? I even think that I choose the easy difficluty in the beginning. The game seems interesting but I can't go forward right now, and I doin't want to just use the 100% save file.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Is it me or this game is insanely difficult? I keep losing in dungeons even in normal battles, there is no consistent way to earn money from what I've see and the star shards are very low the (few) times which I win a battle. I have 3 haremons but when the battle is against 3 enemies I just have to escape hoping that my haremons will still make out alive. I can't reclutate the imp girl or the bunny girl beacause it's impossible for me to win against their battles. What am I doing wrong? I even think that I choose the easy difficluty in the beginning. The game seems interesting but I can't go forward right now, and I doin't want to just use the 100% save file.
Battle - Use cat girl's purr attack, followed by witches coldsnap. Will one-shot anything weak to it. Learn cat girl's bite attack. it does decent damage to almost every enemy. Learn cowgirls breastmilk attack. It's your first healing move. charm queef and learn it's move (an AoE seduction). If you have the latest version, charm items (seduction, give me something) from the cockatrice as they give you potions which are very handy early on. When you can, stock up on fresh milk. they remove one condition and restore hp. Increase witches cold strike to up your chances of freezing an enemy (it stops them from moving or doing anything for a few turns), or learn frostbite to freeze them outright without doing any damage.

Money - Sell items from treasure chests, farm earlier dungeons. the big money maker, though, is charming monsters. Cowgirl can talk them into giving you cash. Catgirl can make them give you items. Don't worry about affection levels early on. Better to take a small hit from leaving a dungeon early than have to start over cause the party died.

Reactions: spazz

Bernaregna

Aug 8, 2017
Battle - Use cat girl's purr attack, followed by witches coldsnap. Will one-shot anything weak to it. Learn cat girl's bite attack. it does decent damage to almost every enemy. Learn cowgirls breastmilk attack. It's your first healing move. charm queef and learn it's move (an AoE seduction). If you have the latest version, charm items (seduction, give me something) from the cockatrice as they give you potions which are very handy early on. When you can, stock up on fresh milk. they remove one condition and restore hp. Increase witches cold strike to up your chances of freezing an enemy (it stops them from moving or doing anything for a few turns), or learn frostbite to freeze them outright without doing any damage.

Money - Sell items from treasure chests, farm earlier dungeons. the big money maker, though, is charming monsters. Cowgirl can talk them into giving you cash. Catgirl can make them give you items. Don't worry about affection levels early on. Better to take a small hit from leaving a dungeon early than have to start over cause the party died.
Thank you, I'm gonna try with this but I get it now why they said the game has a lot of grinding. I especially look forward to the purr+coldsnap combo!

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Thank you, I'm gonna try with this but I get it now why they said the game has a lot of grinding. I especially look forward to the purr+coldsnap combo!
That's why I always cheat just for more gold, to cut down on the farm/grinding. Your main source of income is supposed to be charming mobs into giving you money before you kill them or make them run away. Annoyingly, only cow girl (of the first 3) has enough starting allure to use that command. In later dungeons, you can find panties that will increase your allure so the other haremon can beg for money, too.

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
Is it me or did the game get really hard? I played the game yesterday after not playing it for about 3 months or so and when I came back I restarted everything and i noticed that the game is a lot harder, I feel extremely weak, the quick time events are TOO quick and the monsters are too strong like the queef plant can solo 1v1 me which is not fair even though i use potions

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Is it me or did the game get really hard? I played the game yesterday after not playing it for about 3 months or so and when I came back I restarted everything and i noticed that the game is a lot harder, I feel extremely weak, the quick time events are TOO quick and the monsters are too strong like the queef plant can solo 1v1 me which is not fair even though i use potions
I don't think it's any harder. Of course I've only played the current and 10.x versions. There is a mechanic that makes the monsters difficulty scale up with playing time (or some other variable, not sure since the haremon don't have levels).

If you're having trouble, scroll up a few posts for some tips that make it a LOT easier.

3.00 star(s) 68 Votes