3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
How do you even import saves? Been trying with like zero progress here.
i finaly figured it oout. just copy paste yout save to the 0.10 saves folder (haremon 10 v) and open the game when you try to load them it will say that you try to import them.
the saves are at C- users- usename you have -appdata- local -haremon folder. i have win 7 ,i don't know what it is for win 10 players

Reactions: SelfishFallenAngel

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
Cheers m8, and holy crap everything's all topsy-turvy with the stats and stuff all rearranged...and I'm pretty sure I didn't have Imp on Crush in 0.9....

Anyways, thanks for the help!
no problem just keep in mind that the affection cap is 99 and not more as you can have only 1 lover at this version for now

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
This is a great game and I am enjoying it so far, but it does suffer from some very tedious mechanics... battles become painful after a while due to having to sit through slooooooooooow animations every time for every little thing. Poisoned? That's an extra 2 second animation every single time it's one of your haremon's turns.. all 3 poisoned? That 6 seconds of doing nothing but waiting for the animation... every... single... turn.. and that's on top of all the other battle animations... battles that should take a minute will have you sitting there for 5-10 minutes. It's not just the battles either, it's the clumsy menu surfing required for each thing you want to do... whether it be a loooooooooong item menu with way too many items to scroll through, or simply inviting a girl to your room, or having to go to sleep because the place you need to go isn't open at the time you want to go there (and time doesn't even have a point to it.. so why is there time at all? or sleeping for that matter.. just auto-heal after missions are complete)... there are so many little things in this game that annoy me and almost all of it has to do with having to wait through/ scroll through/ menu select through things that feel unnecessary ... I hope eventually those things will get streamlines, because this is a really fun game otherwise.

Hentaibob

Aug 6, 2017
Cheating via Text Editor for 0.10.3

See the original post
Cheating via Text Editor for 0.6.1
for more details, this is just a quick update.

Section 2:

Shards are located five rows below the affection
Affection
Value
Value
Value
Value
Shards
Around about 5000 seems to get you to max levels, at least initially.

New Section 3 paste to load you up as soon as you're free to leave town.
Quite a few more items are apparently available, but I haven't dug them all up yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Discovered that SECTION#11 is for the in-game CG. Set the 0s to 1s to unlock them.

Reactions: sg-2

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
Save file
got Cat, Bunny, Monarch, Cow, Witch and Imp
also fucked around with the inventory A LOT so enjoy having almost every item in the game at 99
Thanks for posting. This gave me the opportunity to actually see how the combat, and the game in general are supposed to work.

Reactions: dsouliv03

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
For anyone who wants to dabble into crafting stuff at the lab: The game reliably crashed for me when I tried to craft an item after combining a few. It looked like the game couldn't handle to scroll through all the items uncovered but that's just speculation on my part. Could also be that I used someone else's 'tweaked' save. Still way to go beyond the combat and glacial speed transitions tho it seems.

John holt

Jan 1, 2018
Anyone have a list of crafting recipes looking for shiny bell but a more defined list would be awesome

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
Anyone have a list of crafting recipes looking for shiny bell but a more defined list would be awesome
Just had a look my items and the shiny bell itself is a crafting item, so something to be found/looted.
I'd like to help with the list but my game crashes at the professors when I check for products. Maybe somebody else has a list :)

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event0
for object obj_gamecontroller:

Variable obj_gamecontroller.completedquest(100210, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_receive_text
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_receive_text (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_gamecontroller_Step_0

Earned when using Rations to bump my Food up to 20+.

3.00 star(s) 68 Votes