3.00 star(s) 69 Votes

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
So the "special reward" at the end of the date is a kiss and if her affection is high enough, you go back to your apartment and repeat the sex CG over. Nothing new.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Just crashes every single time on a date.
EDIT: Holy shit this game crashes at pretty much everything, certain events(soaked event), leaving dungeons, certain date events, leaving dates, seemingly most events with vex, leaving the guild. Wow. Broken as fuck.

VinnyB

Dec 6, 2017
Same here actually, can't progress past the initial tile in the second dungeon the game crashes every event. Reloading a previous save and restarting it seem to have solved it... But the fact that the game window doesn't resize to default when it crashes or you quit while maximized (not full screen) is annoying.

Edit : the "Soaked" event crashes every time.

Kayesem

Jun 5, 2018
Fatal error "soaked"

of Other Event: User Defined 1
for object obj_vncontroller:
Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [11,2] out of range [30,2] - -1.sceneChoiceReminder(100943,352002)
at gml_Object_obj_vncontroller_Other_11
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_vncontroller_Other_11 (line -1)
called from - gml_Object_obj_vncontroller_Step_0 (line -1) - <unknown source line>

Rhialto

Jan 29, 2018
In the caverns, kitty has to pee and this is what happens.

of Other Event: User Defined 1
for object obj_vncontroller:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [12,1] out of range [21,0] - -1.sceneChoiceReminder(100943,384001)
at gml_Object_obj_vncontroller_Other_11
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_vncontroller_Other_11 (line -1)
called from - gml_Object_obj_vncontroller_Step_0 (line -1) - <unknown source line>

shadowxxboyx

May 4, 2018
Whoever made this needs to test it out most of the tiles just close down the game, not really fun its happened to me three times so far.

Julianocz

Jul 3, 2017
Since I put the game in window mode I didn't have a single crash. Maybe I got lucky, but it's worth a shoot.

dsouliv03

Feb 13, 2018
demn luckily i didnt delete the 10.0 its better than the 10.1 and theres a cheat if u understand the pattern in save file

annam

Apr 13, 2017
So the switch from 0.10 to 0.10.1 didn't fix the crashes at all, in fact I got more. Hopefully this will be fixed soon because I really like this game.

guxle

Jul 1, 2017
Combat system is pretty broken. You upgrade to something that is not usable without rage, and therefore cant do shit without potions.

AnHour

Sep 27, 2018
C: > Users > [Username] > Appdata > Local > Haremon

Create a backup of your savefile first then open it with notepad by looking at the values such as your catgirl crystals or cash on hand you can edit it pretty easy yourself, that's the only way I've found to cheat since cheat engine doesn't seem to pick stuff up

3.00 star(s) 69 Votes