3.00 star(s) 69 Votes

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
The game started off really well then went all over the place with the difficulty. Suddenly you have to do 6 correct perfectly timed button presses in half a second, the updated skill can hardly be used anymore due to stance requirements and enemies get really hard.

krakenwagen03

May 8, 2018
of Step Event0
for object obj_battlecontroller:

Variable obj_battlecontroller.triangleSlope(101897, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_battlecontroller_Step_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_battlecontroller_Step_0 (line -1)

mapsspam

Sep 6, 2017
This game...I like the art, and I really want to like the game, but I just can't. Combat is so frustrating. You have to quickly button mash just to get your moves in, then wait for ages while the opponents go through all their animations. I wish there was some way to just skip animations that you can't interact with, like all the "nuzzle" moves and such.
Right now, this game really isn't worth the slog it takes to get anywhere in it.

BigDaddyEarl

Jan 31, 2018
Got the same bug as #305, was on a date with my cowdgirl and she became a catgirl out of nowhere.

I was at the Lover level with my catgirl and Companion with the cowgirl, proof in picture

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.00 star(s) 69 Votes