3.00 star(s) 68 Votes
Nov 12, 2019
Anyone having trouble in the Haremon tower on the keycard mission. I have to find the lolicon in the group and already have Circe fully strip and haven't seen any sign of any guard being the one we need to trick. I've try just taking stuff from everyone but that didn't work also.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
so for the halloween event I cannot find the "Dress someone up as a puppy" that the ranch wants. I have all the clothes unlocked via Spins. I have no idea what to do.

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
It isn't showing up for me.
You have to set the date every time you load the game and if its halloween or christmas even if you have all the other outfits you can still get the seasonal ones from the spin. If its bugged or something use the console to add the outfit

Reactions: Cramone

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Getting crashes constantly and saves not working. I played last night and this morning the game loaded and then crashed. Save 10 became corrupt and i'd get a messege sayinig saves aren't compatible. Rebooted and loaded from Save 9 and crash again at same point and save was corupted. Had to delete saves 9 and 10 and change global.ini said last save was 8 to get it to play again. Also, backed up save folder. Game crashed again at same spot saves didn't become corrupt. Code Error says FATAL ERROR in action 1 of Other Event: Room Start for obj_towncontroler.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
You have to set the date every time you load the game and if its halloween or christmas even if you have all the other outfits you can still get the seasonal ones from the spin. If its bugged or something use the console to add the outfit
How would I go about doing that? I use to know where to find the guide that had the console commands in it but I can't find it right now.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
Getting crashes constantly and saves not working. I played last night and this morning the game loaded and then crashed. Save 10 became corrupt and i'd get a messege sayinig saves aren't compatible. Rebooted and loaded from Save 9 and crash again at same point and save was corupted. Had to delete saves 9 and 10 and change global.ini said last save was 8 to get it to play again. Also, backed up save folder. Game crashed again at same spot saves didn't become corrupt. Code Error says FATAL ERROR in action 1 of Other Event: Room Start for obj_towncontroler.
what version are the saves you're trying to use from?

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
How would I go about doing that? I use to know where to find the guide that had the console commands in it but I can't find it right now.
Pres the tilde button under esc and type help to get the entire list of console commands. setdate [month] [day] is for the date. itemlist is to have the entire list then unfortunately you have to read through almost a thousand items but they are kinda grouped so that helps. give [how many] [what item (name with _ instead of space or number on item list)]. Anything else you can easily find with help command

Nov 13, 2019
Hilariously unstable, literally refuses to make it through a quest combat in a lab without crashing in the middle of the horrendously bad combat system.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Pres the tilde button under esc and type help to get the entire list of console commands. setdate [month] [day] is for the date. itemlist is to have the entire list then unfortunately you have to read through almost a thousand items but they are kinda grouped so that helps. give [how many] [what item (name with _ instead of space or number on item list)]. Anything else you can easily find with help command
I think I got to that and did the halloween event but the christmas event is stuck I got Scarlett larel's gift and nothing is happening. it is just saying I need to help with secret santa.

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
I think I got to that and did the halloween event but the christmas event is stuck I got Scarlett larel's gift and nothing is happening. it is just saying I need to help with secret santa.
The christmas event is bugged, use scene list to find the scene and play it after finishing the secret santa thing. I had that same problem last version too

3.00 star(s) 68 Votes