lordofevilcr

Donor
Oct 15, 2017
Does anyone know if this has new game plus, or maybe an easy way to switch endings close to the actual end of the game? Just wondering how much effort it would be to try to get multiple endings.

nanoviolence

May 5, 2017
Guys...I'm the creator of the patch. I know that my work can be done ever better but...after spend 2 months to find a way to extend the text on the game, I've to choose translate it with huge limits or let end the project.
I spend more than I year to translate the game in every moment of my free time and more. So you if you don't respect my work, please respect my commitment. Anyway for save just go to the in and choose the first option (sav.) there is an Inn in almost all the country of Mayplease.
It seems like english isnt your first language so I'll cut you some slack but it is a pain in the ass to read,MTL is not a a fun time. My big problem with this is that unless a big company decided to do an offical translation, which I highly doubt giving the age, this will most like be the only translation since this will deter anyone to give it a proper translation.

Jenbrother

Mar 2, 2020
About the Engrish...yes for sure, but I need to respect their choise about the title, during the translation i find several file called "Syoko" and I don't understand what their talking about...then I realize they talk about "Choco" as "Chocolat" one of the heroine...
This is an example but there are several of them...

Nicknameunico

Mar 18, 2019
Art by Takahiro Kimura (Variable Geo), for me, is the best. But emulator craps, and shitty translations could ruin the result.

Jenbrother

Mar 2, 2020
Art by Takahiro Kimura (Variable Geo), for me, is the best. But emulator craps, and shitty translations could ruin the result.
Well...You know... PC98 isn't PC for gaming, was a pre-Windows system were low budget company try to make something of nice for the Japan market. Also programming the game was a home-made adventure, in HB they copy and paste the common route, hundred of times, so...it wasn't easy also traslate it. For sure it's more easy post "shitty" and fart away.

Nicknameunico

Mar 18, 2019
Well...You know... PC98 isn't PC for gaming, was a pre-Windows system were low budget company try to make something of nice for the Japan market. Also programming the game was a home-made adventure, in HB they copy and paste the common route, hundred of times, so...it wasn't easy also traslate it. For sure it's more easy post "shitty" and fart away.
You're already comfortable with your message quoting me?
Have a handjob and go to bed.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
are we absolutely sure its harlem and not harem? ive seen this "mistake" before.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
are we absolutely sure its harlem and not harem? ive seen this "mistake" before.
FWIW "harlem" is how Google-sensei also translates the moonrunes. The direct conversion reads as "Hāremubureido" which given the context would certainly suggest the "harem" reading tho...

OTOH reading it as "Harlem" allows for the amusing assumption of it being the story of a tough streetwise nibba from the hood getting isekai'd or something similar. :sneaky:

Jenbrother

Mar 2, 2020
Cattura.JPG
Harlem is Harlem...maybe is another case of "Engrish" from Japan, anyway during the game the Harlem Blade is the ultimate weapon of the main character and its name is nothing more that a name. Nothing corcern about "harem" skill or something else.
Moreover the game haven't any contents about harem ending except a single ending where Cain have to marry 6 twins together (with tragic and comic consequence).
The only "harem" situation is during the endgame, where you can choose which ending you want to see, but it depends if you follow and make the right choose during the story. Some of story are easy complete, other ones are quite hard.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
View attachment 654907
Harlem is Harlem...maybe is another case of "Engrish" from Japan, anyway during the game the Harlem Blade is the ultimate weapon of the main character and its name is nothing more that a name.
Yeah that sounds like classic As Long As It Sounds Foreign, Engrish Is Cool JP naming practices of the era. This *was* before the modern Internet which has probably made the target audiences of this kind of stuff slightly more fluent in the heathen lingo of long-nosed southern barbarians after all...

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
View attachment 654907
Harlem is Harlem...maybe is another case of "Engrish" from Japan, anyway during the game the Harlem Blade is the ultimate weapon of the main character and its name is nothing more that a name. Nothing corcern about "harem" skill or something else.
Moreover the game haven't any contents about harem ending except a single ending where Cain have to marry 6 twins together (with tragic and comic consequence).
The only "harem" situation is during the endgame, where you can choose which ending you want to see, but it depends if you follow and make the right choose during the story. Some of story are easy complete, other ones are quite hard.
more like shitlisting of "harem" by translators.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
I had forgot of the horrible armor fashion japs developed at that time.
And people complain about bikini armors... :cautious:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote