Osirian

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
Is customization planned for the MC such as tattoos or piercings?
Currently, no. Every option, such as additional outfits, requires a whole set of renders to be built for the character. Every option causes an exponential increase in the number of renders required which would quickly balloon the size of the game and the render time required. It's one of the disadvantages 3dcg games have that 2dcg and 3d games don't have to worry about.

Definitely supporting this on patreon, I love the management style gameplay. Adding the roguelike elements to the minigames is a really good way to make sure they don't feel too monotonous. I also really enjoy that there's moments of instrospection for most of the characters; Lily grappling with her sexuality rather than immediately accepting it felt very realistic.
Thanks for the support and appreciation! I'm trying to strike a balance between gameplay and story, while also keeping the action frequent and the entire experience fun. And I'm glad you're enjoying the character stories. I've tried to make the story realistic while also making it interesting. It's good to see my efforts are working.

Burner_Account_1239

Apr 10, 2023
With the rest of the storyline, will the individual girls be constantly grouped into pairs (e.g. always Lily/Claire), or will there be the option to literally choose their partners. Where e.g. Lily, will be able to record a duet scene with e.g. Sarah, Jamie or Zoey and so on.

And, as you introduce more characters, do you already have initial ideas, or are we at a good point to give a suggestion.

Because it seems to me that it would be good to add more locations (besides the bar/gym/hospital). E.g. hairdresser/beach/spa/hotel or nightclub. Where, adding any of these, would involve potentially recruiting another girl.

Reactions: Osirian

Osirian

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
With the rest of the storyline, will the individual girls be constantly grouped into pairs (e.g. always Lily/Claire), or will there be the option to literally choose their partners. Where e.g. Lily, will be able to record a duet scene with e.g. Sarah, Jamie or Zoey and so on.

And, as you introduce more characters, do you already have initial ideas, or are we at a good point to give a suggestion.

Because it seems to me that it would be good to add more locations (besides the bar/gym/hospital). E.g. hairdresser/beach/spa/hotel or nightclub. Where, adding any of these, would involve potentially recruiting another girl.
Right now, the plan is for each girl to have two different video making options but they'll all have separate events that may include other partners as well as different kinks or activities.

As for the locations, after the new money changes, that's what I plan on looking into next. I'm on the fence about using the map at all. If I decide to keep the system in place, I'll need to add other locations and activities which make it relevant and useful.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
About the map and locations, they feel more in service to the story than a sandbox to explore. I honestly would prefer a smaller amount of location that are more refined than many that feel baren and under developed. I would like to see (almost) the same care put in the UI of the exploration system as there is in the sex show game part. Today with online shoping and long distance course and social media, it is easier to justify not having different shops locations, uni and bar or park.

Gamifying exploration is always hard, but the games that manage to nail it are always fun.

Reactions: Osirian

Osirian

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
About the map and locations, they feel more in service to the story than a sandbox to explore. I honestly would prefer a smaller amount of location that are more refined than many that feel baren and under developed. I would like to see (almost) the same care put in the UI of the exploration system as there is in the sex show game part. Today with online shoping and long distance course and social media, it is easier to justify not having different shops locations, uni and bar or park.

Gamifying exploration is always hard, but the games that manage to nail it are always fun.
I agree. I haven't added other locations thus far because it's hard to se the necessity. You're right, it's tough to really make it a sandbox, and hence why I'm rethinking my original idea to make it so. After the next update comes out, I'm going to sit down and really come up with a plan to rework the system, or add to it in a way that feels fun.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance
4.40 star(s) 9 Votes