Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
Any plans to sell permanent access to the latest builds as a one-time purchase, early access style? I would love to pay money for the game, but I do not support subscription models no matter the circumstances. Itch.io has excellent support for access tiers with a fixed minimum price, so it is a simple matter even if you want to avoid Steam.

Osirian

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
Is there any official or unofficial android port? This runs on Renpy so it should be able to run on Android too
An unofficial version will get released I'm sure. I haven't made one because the game is pretty hard on memory and the UI would look small on anything that isn't a tablet.

Any plans to sell permanent access to the latest builds as a one-time purchase, early access style? I would love to pay money for the game, but I do not support subscription models no matter the circumstances. Itch.io has excellent support for access tiers with a fixed minimum price, so it is a simple matter even if you want to avoid Steam.
I will be releasing a steam version down the road but I haven't decided how it will work in conjunction with Patreon and SubscribeStar.

And to everyone who's enjoying the game, glad you're all having fun!

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
I will be releasing a steam version down the road but I haven't decided how it will work in conjunction with Patreon and SubscribeStar.
Glad to hear it. You have my money the second there is single purchase permanent access to the latest build.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nakith
4.60 star(s) 12 Votes