respirit

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Harmony haven.png

Overview:
Welcome to "Harmony Haven", a captivating, choice-driven adventure where players follow the lives of a couple, default named Kevin and Rachel, moving to the picturesque town of Harmony Haven. Their names can be changed according to the player's preference.
In this steamy narrative, the couple embarks on a journey filled with temptation, romance, and hidden desires. Each decision impacts their relationship, testing loyalty and sparking new passions.
Will their love withstand the allure of Harmony Haven, or will unexpected paths unfold? Dive into the depths of love and desire, shaping their story with every choice.
The adventure begins now – discover where it leads!​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-28
Release Date: 2024-06-30
Developer: respirit -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1 - 0.4
Language: English
Other Games: Hotwife Ashley
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

crs28.png tndy5.png ngt4.jpg bth5.jpg pll51.jpg jhsf22.jpg pll36.jpg pll22.jpg

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Welcome to "Harmony Haven,"
A captivating, choice-driven adventure where players follow the lives of a couple, Kevin and Rachel.
Who is moving to the picturesque town of Harmony Haven?

In this steamy narrative, the couple embarks on a journey filled with temptation, romance, and hidden desires.
Each decision impacts their relationship, testing loyalty and sparking new passions.
Will their love withstand Harmony Haven's allure, or will unexpected paths unfold?
Dive into the depths of love and desire, shaping their story with every choice.
The adventure begins now – discover where it leads!

Their names can be changed according to the player's preference.​
In a captivating, choice-driven adventure, I polished the overview. :sneaky: Use it if you like it

The game looks good. Thanks.

Also, this might be a bit nitpicky, but
i'd, i'll, i'm, lowercase. :unsure:

respirit

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
respirit

Multiple Protagonist, we need to know if there all male or all female or split between.
If just male the the tag for male protagonist is needed same as if there all female the tag is needed and if its split then both male and female protagonist tag is needed.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
would like to see some lesbian action between stepmom and wife or wife and stepsister. Hopefully both of them would be corrupting our innocent wife lol.