GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
hmm... So it seems the male MC is limited to either liking all the women or none at all. So if you don't find the older woman attractive, but like her daughter... you're still limited by the cheating stat which for now, you can only gain points by perving on the older woman. Lame.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Wifey is a hottie - short, but promising intro! Only issue is that other game from this dev doesn't have the best reputation, but hey, everyone loves a redemption arc! Hope this game turns out good, looking forward to more updates! :)

P.S. Love the outfits of characters, maybe in future would be great to have some flavor choices, but if not then just keep it up cause everything looks good.

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Seems alright so far. Though, do agree with GetOutOfMyLab on the cheating stat. Seems it locks you out of certain things if you don't pick every choice for it. So, regardless if you're interested in someone or not, you need to pick the choice for them just to boost the stat so you can use it for others. Rather lame. It shouldn't lock you like that.

Another thing, why the long dissolve when switching between renders? Literally, every time a new render appears, there is a long dissolve transition to every render. Have to double click constantly just to skip over it. Is it intentional just to drag things out to make the game seem longer? Those should be removed and just have the image instant instead of a two second dissolve for every single render. It's tedious and annoying.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But otherwise, decent start so far. I know the dev doesn't have the best reputation because of their other game, but like Lord Bradley said, let's hope for a redemption arc on this one. And hope it doesn't go down the same path as their other game.

Either way, best of luck with your new game and thanks. ;)

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
So is the ntr avoidable, or is the choice just between liking it and not liking it like so many other games that have the same kind of overviews?

An overview is not to be used as a "will this or this happen, find out next time on Misleading Overviews Z".

Rabonixxx

Apr 26, 2020
Better than the other one. Dev improved here, sorry for say it, but the face of the previous one was not on point. Good luck!.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Seems alright so far. Though, do agree with @GetOutOfMyLab on the cheating stat. Seems it locks you out of certain things if you don't pick every choice for it. So, regardless if you're interested in someone or not, you need to pick the choice for them just to boost the stat so you can use it for others. Rather lame. It shouldn't lock you like that.
Yeah, it's rather limiting. I'd totally ruin a marriage for Bella, but not Jennifer.

Another thing, why the long dissolve when switching between renders? Literally, every time a new render appears, there is a long dissolve transition to every render. Have to double click constantly just to skip over it. Is it intentional just to drag things out to make the game seem longer? Those should be removed and just have the image instant instead of a two second dissolve for every single render. It's tedious and annoying.
Head to Settings/Preferences and disable transitions from there. It didn't take me long to do so once I started playing. Very annoying, indeed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A choice for how a normal person might react would be nice for sure.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Yeah, it's rather limiting. I'd totally ruin a marriage for Bella, but not Jennifer.

Head to Settings/Preferences and disable transitions from there. It didn't take me long to do so once I started playing. Very annoying, indeed.

A choice for how a normal person might react would be nice for sure.
I never thought about that option. The transitions thing. Didn't know that is what it was for lol. Never used it in other game because I didn't want to miss any cutscenes or auto-play moments, as I thought it would skip them if I did that. That is so awesome, thanks!

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I never thought about that option. The transitions thing. Didn't know that is what it was for lol. Never used it in other game because I didn't want to miss any cutscenes or auto-play moments, as I thought it would skip them if I did that. That is so awesome, thanks!
Definitely something you have to be careful with because it does affect all transitions and some games rely on them for what you mentioned, as well as some other things.

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
Compared to Hotwife Ashley, this is already in a whole different league. Art is vastly improved, production values are far more polished, and the girls are nice.

I have one minor niggle:

-Some scene transition fades are too gradual/lengthy, and the option to disable them entirely has been removed from the preferences tab.

That aside, it's nice to see this level of evolution in skillsets between projects.

If the premise remains interesting and the development tempo reasonable, I'll toss a coin to this witcher.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
So who do we think showed up at her front door at the end of the update that surprised her? The gas station worker, the Gardner, maybe some bbc neighbor :ROFLMAO:
Remember this devs other game the wife was a bbc magnet even had the queen of spades tattoo